Moggi's biggest mistake (3 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
i never said i stopped supporting juve. if i had a slightest opportunity i'd go to milan right now. but i cant. so all i can is just wait for tomorrow and allong with me juve shirt go and watch the game on telly.

but i'm really bored of all this we must sell players, we must earn money blah blah. you are allways questioning if we are real fans. well i also ask that when people say that tacchinardi, conte, ferrara must leave. where's the support people? and i really dont care if zambrotta is left back or right wing. as long as he plays well.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
nick, listen u have to understand something here.

it is true that Milan has played great football and Juventus has been making one mistake after the other, add to that an incrediblly bad form from most players and u have a sh*t season.

BUT,

u must never forget that whatever u say here wont bother anybody because nobody give a **** what u say since ur not a juve fan. same thing would happen if a juve fan was talkin sh*t about milan.

rember this and enjoy your luck while u have it

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
i never said i stopped supporting juve. if i had a slightest opportunity i'd go to milan right now. but i cant. so all i can is just wait for tomorrow and allong with me juve shirt go and watch the game on telly.

but i'm really bored of all this we must sell players, we must earn money blah blah. you are allways questioning if we are real fans. well i also ask that when people say that tacchinardi, conte, ferrara must leave. where's the support people? and i really dont care if zambrotta is left back or right wing. as long as he plays well.
This is new for Juve..respecting players who helped them: see Roberto Baggio, Fabio Ravanelli, Gianluca Vialli, Dino Baggio, etc. Juve practically invented the line "we are not runnning a charity here" when they were scolded for not keeping fan favorites. That was actually a lesson Galliani learned from Moggi (Albertini and almost Costacurta a few years back).

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
albertini thing was ugly. really ugly.
agree BUT a Juventino had told me the year before...Albertini is finished....

he was right...

When you start playing in the CL at 20 as a starting midfielder in the "trenches" ...your career span will not be that of Ferrara or Costacurta.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
incubo, is it true that jonathan zebina will sign a 4 year deal with milan and after this season will be milan player?
Yes apparently..as a reserve. John #10 ... last summer Milan was laughed at for singing Pancaro and Cafu (the voices came out: they are finished, they are too old, the are not reliable) and everyone praised Moggi for saving the Juve defence for signing Legro. Another laugh...go ahead..

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
This is new for Juve..respecting players who helped them: see Roberto Baggio, Fabio Ravanelli, Gianluca Vialli, Dino Baggio, etc. Juve practically invented the line "we are not runnning a charity here" when they were scolded for not keeping fan favorites. That was actually a lesson Galliani learned from Moggi (Albertini and almost Costacurta a few years back).
I don't think that's true. Our policy was: if you don't want to be here, or isn't sure of if you want to be here, you're out. That lead to departure of many of the players you mentioned, and quality players like Möller, Vieri and Sousa.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

I don't think that's true. Our policy was: if you don't want to be here, or isn't sure of if you want to be here, you're out. That lead to departure of many of the players you mentioned, and quality players like Möller, Vieri and Sousa.
Yes the cases you mentioned ..that was the case. But I'm sure as a JUVENTINO you don't need ME to tell you how important and crucial Vialli as opposed to Vieri was to Juve. And how much he did for the team. The cases you mentioned are on a whole different level than players such as Ravanelli and Baggio in terms of heart and fan admiration.
By the way, I don't remember Baggio not wanting to be with Juve..I remember Juve saying Del Piero could do what Baggio did...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
To some extent Moggi is a bright business man because he keeps Juve OUT of the financial RED more than any other Serie A team. The bottom line is profit...they are able to have a winning side and still sell off a top player for top dollars: Vieri, Henry, Inzaghi, Zidane, Baggio. They have the philosophy of winning in Italy does not take a super studded side and they are right but at the same time they sacrifice a superb European side and its no wonder why.
Milan has been financially less safe than Juve but as Galliani said "yes I could sell Sheva or Nesta and make a ton of money...but in the end ...whats the point?" If Juve had Kaka and Sheva they could probably figure out a way to sell one of them for top dollar...and still manage to win the scudetto. For Milan the confidence with the scudetto is not high as Juve...they fell they need to pack it up the max to win...but thankfully for us Milan fans they feel they have to ....

entertain.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

What? Do they find winning Scudetto every 5-th year entertaining?!
Please dude thats a lame ass answer and you know it....
When we are on fire all of Europe hears about it and we are not counting on Inter to do what they do best: LOSE. A powerful Juve means nothing in Europe.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Last time we won Champions league was in 95/96...Bobby Bagio was not there...Vialli and delpiero was there...
Del piero has won with juve 5 scudettos,arriving second twice....Baggio dint do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)