Moggi (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Luciano Moggi has hit back at the critics who questioned Juventus’ strength at the start of the season.

"It makes me laugh when I think back to what was said, when some claimed we were not competitive," stated the club’s director general.

"Yet we have shown that this current Juventus side is in perfect harmony with our tradition as a club."

The Turin giants have made an outstanding start to the season, already six points clear of Milan and 13 ahead of Inter.

"We are just looking to do our best and hopefully we will prove to be successful," he added. "But we are only at the beginning.

"Inter? I simply can’t understand how a side with so many champions can be 13 points adrift."
The transfer guru was also asked to comment on this season’s European Footballer of the Year race.

"I find it hard to believe that the Golden Ball won’t be heading to one of our players," he explained.

"Just think about the individuals we have like Buffon, Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet, Nedved and Del Piero."

The latter is not even on the 50-man shortlist but Moggi has again praised the Bianconeri captain.

"He is a real champion who has given a lot to this club and a player who will continue to give more to Juventus," he concluded.

Buy on AliExpress.com

timeover

Nov 6, 2004
The latter is not even on the 50-man shortlist but Moggi has again praised the Bianconeri captain.

"He is a real champion who has given a lot to this club and a player who will continue to give more to Juventus" he concluded.
he knows somebody.and i like it:D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
He is saying whats in his mind, and i agree on most of the things :p

He works in secret, like the mafia :cool: and I like it. He shows no fear!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he got a lot of criticism for his decisions not buy certain players but in the end, i think he did a fairly good job. except miccoli and maresca leaving was a shock.

anyway, i think capello has done the job for us. he has made the team solid and has the players playing at their best. i dont think we have a really strong squad as such, but as it stands, the team has done very well.

Problem is though that our current standings in serie A and in the CL really dont show our performances.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Capello inner thoughts :

"Geez, im only have 4 months with this team but everyone on this planet is expecting us to win everything...lets see...what do i do first? make them win games or play nice football ?...i will try both...but what if im not able to do so quickly ?...sh*t, i dont want to be kicked in the ass at half season...lets begin for make them win......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)