Moggi (1 Viewer)

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

yeah, all wonderfull coaches, they have played, they coach, they win.

But Moggi doesn't know only about players, teams and formations. He knows also how to organize a team, how to choose the players, what to say to jounalists, he has the ability to form usefull alliances, he is a talent scout, he (with bettega and giraudo, of course) has had the ability to make Juve (but also Torino, Napoli and so on) win, even without the money of the Agnelli family..
We have to remember that the last time the Agnelli paid our transfer market was in the summer of 1993!
All of our players of the last decade (Davids, Inzaghi, Zidane, Deschamps, Sousa, Ferrara, and many others) have come from Moggi's ability to pay not much the future stars and to sell them for a lot of money, buying younger players, that have done great anyway, with that money...

I can admit that there can be someone that knows played football like him, but u said that he doesn't know anything about it at all!
i must admit he is a great manager when it comes to money thing and playing the media ,,,
i was talking about football in general and the effect from guys like moggi on the game ,,, when buy a playeer at the last day of the transfer window what u i=only do is making headlines ,, there is no time for the new players to adapt right ,, the whole team trained togetgher for the last 40-45 days and now there is new player and the whole media and the fans are waiting him to shine in new team remember di vaio and sometimes new leauge add somtimes the player is young and inexpeirend like olivera ,,,,,, sometimes talking to players and ruining the relationship between them and thier teams to create problems ,, remember pizzaro

compare this with teams like arsenal ,, wenger bought reyes to and asked the media to jujde him after 6 months time adaptation the same with henry , pires ,,, they had thier time and support unlike micoli divaio

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++

i must admit he is a great manager when it comes to money thing and playing the media ,,,
i was talking about football in general and the effect from guys like moggi on the game ,,, when buy a playeer at the last day of the transfer window what u i=only do is making headlines ,, there is no time for the new players to adapt right ,, the whole team trained togetgher for the last 40-45 days and now there is new player and the whole media and the fans are waiting him to shine in new team remember di vaio and sometimes new leauge add somtimes the player is young and inexpeirend like olivera ,,,,,,
this has happened because Juve has some financial problems at the moment. To buy new players moggi has waited the second leg against djurgarden. If we didn't qualify moggi would have not bought anyone, there wouldn't have been enough money, without the CL.
If u remember in the last decade we never had financial problems and our transfer market has always ended before the end of july (if u don't count divaio. He was bought in extremis because of trez's injury).
This is how things go at Juve. And it is beacuse of this, that, even without a moratti or a berlusconi, we manage to have always a competitive team, even without following Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina (and so on) in the wonderful world of bankruptcy ;)

sometimes talking to players and ruining the relationship between them and thier teams to create problems ,, remember pizzaro
No, he doesn't do that to "create problems", but to buy certain players at a minor price (Emerson and, maybe in the future, Janku). If the player firmly wants to go to Juve and his team has the necessity to sell him, moggi can save a lot of money, because the society of the player will have to adapt at their only option to sell him. :D
Not nice, but also a lot of other teams do it (an example is Roma with taddei and Davids) ;)

compare this with teams like arsenal ,, wenger bought reyes to and asked the media to jujde him after 6 months time adaptation the same with henry , pires ,,, they had thier time and support unlike micoli divaio

Don't think that moggi has never said something like this to italian media ;)
It's just that italian media, being what they are (incompetent, milanisti, interisti, romanisti, antijuve), tend to criticize/hate anything related with our wonderful team ;)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #47
    ++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++

i was talking about football in general and the effect from guys like moggi on the game ,,, when buy a playeer at the last day of the transfer window what u i=only do is making headlines ,, there is no time for the new players to adapt right ,, the whole team trained togetgher for the last 40-45 days and now there is new player and the whole media and the fans are waiting him to shine in new team remember di vaio and sometimes new leauge add somtimes the player is young and inexpeirend like olivera ,,,,,, sometimes talking to players and ruining the relationship between them and thier teams to create problems ,, remember pizzaro

well said:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)