Moggi (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++
ale is too nice. unless there is a side of him we havent seen.
actually I was watching the Siena match to look for miscellaneous moments for my compilation, and I witnessed for the first time, Alex lashing out at a defender that was harassing him. He kept trying to just keep possession while the defender had his arms flailing all over DP's body, and eventually Alex just got pissed and lashed out with an elbow. It didn't look like he was trying to hit the defender, just a movement of frusration

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

actually I was watching the Siena match to look for miscellaneous moments for my compilation, and I witnessed for the first time, Alex lashing out at a defender that was harassing him. He kept trying to just keep possession while the defender had his arms flailing all over DP's body, and eventually Alex just got pissed and lashed out with an elbow. It didn't look like he was trying to hit the defender, just a movement of frusration
    ya i saw this

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

oh so THATS why you were watching a juve match? :D

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
    i hope we'll see alex playing moggi role in future.of course a honest moggi:D
    Alex will not take Moggi`s role. Roberto Bettega will take Moggi place, and Alex will take Bettega place.
    But dont even think about the day Luciano Moggi retires, because he is still today sharper and cleaver than all other DGs in serie A togheter....

Who said you that Moggi is dishonest ?????

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    i don't like guys like moggi ,, they don't know anything about football and they don't care ,, destroying players is thier habbit especially young talents .. tempting players then dissappoint them , playing the media and enjoying making headlines ,, they are ruining the game ....

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
    i don't like guys like moggi ,, they don't know anything about football
    :dazed:

You can not like him , but, please, who knows more than him about football?

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    hala majed ,,

alive and kicking :D ,, i come to the forum almost everyday but i rarely post ,, the turn over of the users here is high so most of the time am reading the posts and i still like urs

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    hala majed ,,

alive and kicking :D ,, i come to the forum almost everyday but i rarely post ,, the turn over of the users here is high so most of the time am reading the posts and i still like urs
    Yeah.. i know what you mean.. it is kinda crowded..
    Good to see you're still following up on Juve and the forums..

Thanks.. now give us more stuff to read from you ;)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003

capello , lippi , ancelotti ... etc all managers who coached players or used to play football
    yeah, all wonderfull coaches, they have played, they coach, they win.

But Moggi doesn't know only about players, teams and formations. He knows also how to organize a team, how to choose the players, what to say to jounalists, he has the ability to form usefull alliances, he is a talent scout, he (with bettega and giraudo, of course) has had the ability to make Juve (but also Torino, Napoli and so on) win, even without the money of the Agnelli family..
    We have to remember that the last time the Agnelli paid our transfer market was in the summer of 1993!
    All of our players of the last decade (Davids, Inzaghi, Zidane, Deschamps, Sousa, Ferrara, and many others) have come from Moggi's ability to pay not much the future stars and to sell them for a lot of money, buying younger players, that have done great anyway, with that money...

I can admit that there can be someone that knows played football like him, but u said that he doesn't know anything about it at all!

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    i don't like guys like moggi ,, they don't know anything about football and they don't care ,, destroying players is thier habbit especially young talents .. tempting players then dissappoint them , playing the media and enjoying making headlines ,, they are ruining the game ....

Post of the month......................:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)