Moggi you're amazing - Mexes to Juve in the next few days! (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Roma getting angry over Mexes
Wednesday, 16 June 2004

Roma's general director Franco Baldini is threatening legal action against Auxerre over the transfer of Philippe Mexes - who has shunned Manchester United in favour of the Roman giants.

The France international is reportedly aiming to land a move to the Stadio Olimpico after rejecting interest from United.

Auxerre are now demanding of Roma, what United were willing to pay, which is believed to have been €15 million.

This represents a problem for Roma - who were only willing to pay €8 million for the French star - who has reportedly already agreed terms on the move.

"Manchester made a really big offer, but the player and his agent refused," explained Baldini.

"They were fearing that in England he wouldn't have played with regularity."

The two clubs are now negotiating, but Roma are looking to broker a deal and are seemingly losing patience with their French counterparts.

------------------------------------------------------------

This sounds just like Moggi territory :devil:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
if moggi pulls it of i will first shake his hand, then slap him silly, if can do it then, why didnt he do it before????

it aint gonna happen....and am i massive mexes fan, he will be a romanista next year.:fero:

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Wrong.....from a start of his international career he played RB for france......Lippi liked that idea so he used him there but I still belive that his speed and strenght would be better in CB position.
This is only because Thuram is better at attacking than Desailly, Leboeuf, and Blanc who are all senior players to Thuram also. If France had a great RB they would play him instead of Thuram.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by polaris ] ++
When Roma is rumored to be making a signing, that means Juve are the ones afer that player. Get with the program :p
get with the program....dont make me laugh....its a joke, we have done it, out of spite, often getting shite players, leggo??Parramatti??....why would moggi put it off this long, when he coulda easily gone for him ages ago....get real, only a 1% chance of getting him now, if we do however i will be extatic, but as the primary mexes promoter, i doubt we will get him.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by polaris ] ++

This is only because Thuram is better at attacking than Desailly, Leboeuf, and Blanc who are all senior players to Thuram also. If France had a great RB they would play him instead of Thuram.

didnt Sagnol play there?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Welcome to the forums juve austria. :)

I think moggi is great too:thumb:- but i dont think he had much influence on this.

Sep 14, 2003

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)