Moggi you're amazing - Mexes to Juve in the next few days! (2 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
well mexes should have been playing today, but nope, thuram was, and to be honest, im worried about next year, rooney took the piss out of him!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Agree with you John 10.... Rooney was a nightmare for thuram.

Hey, this rooney guy is good!. Imo he was the ebst in england.. together with the defenders who resisted the whole 90 mins the french attacks.

Good Euro so far :thumb:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Agree with you John 10.... Rooney was a nightmare for thuram.

Hey, this rooney guy is good!. Imo he was the ebst in england.. together with the defenders who resisted the whole 90 mins the french attacks.

Good Euro so far :thumb:

hahaha. thats true 90 min.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Losing Mexes to Roma for this amount of money is insulting.
Patience my dear fellows, nothing is visual yet, Moggi is known of his fast moves, he can make contract in matter of hours... And I'm just glad that England lost...

And you who like to bet, if you join at www.unibet.com you can get 20euros for free...

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Mexes for me is over rated and I would much rather Juve go sign John Heitinga of Ajax. He looks like a defender that's gonna take over from F. De Boer in the dutch defence for many years to come.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
he is a cb. we turned him into a rb.
Wrong.....from a start of his international career he played RB for france......Lippi liked that idea so he used him there but I still belive that his speed and strenght would be better in CB position.

It seems that we will have the same def.lineup as last year with addition of Zebina and possibly Canna instead of Thuram. Canna was the best part of Italy squad today vs Denmark.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
samuel - real madrid

mexes - roma

ferrari - roma bound

van buyten - hamburg :wallbang:

rodriguez - villareal

lucio - not to juve

heinz - manure

where does this leave us.....:down: we're screwing ourselves w/o knowing it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)