Moggi you're amazing - Mexes to Juve in the next few days! (3 Viewers)

yaboro

Jun 3, 2004
Anyway, i hope Moggi can do his level best, since we have Cappelo, thanks to Respected Umberto's bestow.

If Moggi and Cappelo pull together,Juve can achieve everything.May be "Cappelo dynasty". If Moggi thinks that's not good enough, we can call it "Moggi empire". hah~hah

but first, Moggi, please,don't give us too many bullshits once more,esp. GEA bullshits. Don't think that after the two old chairmen have gone, you can do everything you want to. If like that, Juve will punish you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by yaboro ] ++
Hah,yeah, we should be calm. Moggi can't sign all the players in the world,but who have he brought for us ? Hmmm?

Zebina, maybe then Bonera, F.Canavaro ....shit!
Who are they ? Idiots or old fellows

Yes, Moggi signed Cappelo, but do you know who ordered him to do that? Respected Umberto. Agnielli !

Yes, Moggi signed Nedved、Buffon、Thuram in 2001, but do you know who required him to do that? Respected Giaovani. Agnielli !

And else ? What have he done? I mean in the recent 5 years, not the beginning 5 years (1994-1999) . He gave us a lot of Gea bullshits. He has never bought a player from abroad directly(since Trezguet in 2000) , and how many good players of the 4 strong nations (Brazil、France、Holland、Agentina) we have in today's Juve? En? Just two Frenchmen: Trez and Thuram. Even these two players are likely to be sold by him now, and the only Dutch Davis has been kicked now.

Oh my god ! Who have Moggi bought in the recent 5 years? Moggi has never signed a talented player from abroad directly (and now Kapo, for free). May be Juve will be the sole quality club which has no player of the 4 strong football nations(Bra、Fra、Holland、Agentina). Unthinkable. Disaster .

And now i doubt that Moggi feels threatened by Cappelo(Umberto's will ), so he will give him a lot of shitty players. Then, in next year ,or next 2 years,he will have the excuse to fire Cappelo. Then Moggi's position and power will be safe.
Sometimes, is interesting to see how some peoples can write pure trash
just for the fun of it........:cool:

yaboro

Jun 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Sometimes, is interesting to see how some peoples can write pure trash
just for the fun of it........:cool:
Cause people hate criticism, tend to be instinctively afraid of hearing negative views. But i think what i said was at least partly true, wasn't it?

I don't like Moggi, he is not a first-class businessman and club leader. Although my voice sounds cynical, but that is really my viewpoint. We only need to take a glance at his performance of the recent 5 years.

I can't stand Juve's status today in Europe, and in the world. GEA is a big problem of Juve's corporate governance,it wastes too much money of Juve, and changes into Moggi's self-interest.

The Man-United directors of board was able to take a strict investigation about Jr.Fergson(Sir Fergson's son),but what do Juve's shareholders do about GEA? Who cares?

Because of GEA, Juve has no Brazilians,no Dutch,no Agentines,only 2 poor Frenchmen,less and less foreign talented players. then the rest of the team are mostly GEA players,like Baiocco;Di Vaio;Legro...such second-class goods.

Merely relying on Italian players(most of them are controled by GEA),can Juve be a fantastic team?can we return to the top of Europe?where is Juve's global searching system of talented players?How can we set the first step of globalization, and build Juve as a worldwide top brand?

yaboro

Jun 3, 2004
If needs to be better,let's do things better,change something unsatisfactory.Don't bear it, ignore it, regard it as normal, just feels that today's Juve is the best club.

In fact, we are really not, at least not yet.we need reform,we need change.

OP

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #50
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
    Im sick and tired to hear how many member in here bash moggi each time they dont get his transfer fantasies fullfilled...please, if you dont like moggi, go feck yourselves and support any other team, like Inter or Ancona...
    :irritate: this is dissapointing. if you support juve that does not mean you must like moggi. thats ridiculous and i hope thats not what you meant, right?

++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    True. We should be content, afterall, Moggi did happen to get us Zebina.
    :rofl:

++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
    Guys .. We must calm down a bit and get realistic...Moggi can't sign ALL the players in the world...
    :blah:

who is saying this? mexes is only one player, its not asking for the world. moggi didnt even attempt to sign mexes.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Shenanigans ] ++
    who is saying this? mexes is only one player, its not asking for the world. moggi didnt even attempt to sign mexes.
    How the hell you know have he tried to sign Mexes?! Don't trust media that much, Moggi is still brilliant... And you don't even respect his financial skills?! :shocked: Yes, Moggi doesn't have the greatest talents when it comes to personal human relations with players, but still we don't know anything about our summer campaign, don't thrash this years Moggi yet...

OP

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #52
    if he tried to sign mexes his agent would have declared it to the whole world. he mentioned manu and liverpool tried to sign him but juventus he conviently left out.

Aug 1, 2003
    we're getting emerson and roma's getting mexes ? :extatic: why don't we just give them the scudetto and let us succumb to serie b or something ?

I'm sorry this is really upsetting me.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    maybe we shouldnt believe everything we read.. I mean, dont you think there would be, undoubtely, more clubs interested in the sum for a highly rated defender like mexes was only 3M???

yaboro

Jun 3, 2004
    Hey hey, guy. don't just focus on Mexes.That is only one case.

What we should do is,to put our sight on the history of Juve's transfer in recent 5 years, and anylize who we got,where were they from,how expensive were they at that time, and anylize how many of them has been one member of the first-11s today,what are their value(price) in today's market? what is the structure of today's Juve?

That's what i mean. not because Moggi can't fullfil our(fans) own dreaming players then we're unsatisfied. The point doesn't lie in here.

The point is,Moggi is lack of a worldwide vision,this prevents Juve to be a top club and brand. or maybe he is capable,but he has his GEA---his self-interests.

what we need to do is take a glance at what he has done in recent 5 years, compared to his first 5 years ih Juve? ve

yaboro

Jun 3, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    lol, imagine moggi pulling a legro and then roma getting another defender. further events by the same scenario as this year :lazy:
    I hope so:D
    Mexes,then Baptista/Motta,then Bazzani---good enough to be vice Trez:D

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
    and this BRAZILIEN guy (like u call him) he is the Capitano for the worlds greatest tema EVER!!! Brazil!!!
    Imo we should be HAPPY that Emerson ONLY wants to join us...!!!
    Thanks! :D But for our luck (Brazil!), he wasnt there! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)