Moggi you're amazing - Mexes to Juve in the next few days! (1 Viewer)

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
NOT.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun11g.html

Roma stage Mexes swoop Friday 11 June, 2004

Auxerre have confirmed that Philippe Mexes is merely days away from completing his switch to Roma, but Real Madrid shake off Totti speculation.

“We left the meeting with the clear feeling that we are close to agreement,” revealed Auxerre technical director Guy Roux. “Maybe not tomorrow, but the conclusion is not far away.”

The Giallorossi have the upper hand on their transfer rivals by agreeing terms with the player himself over the last few weeks, then on Thursday night made a formal offer of around £3m .

22-year-old defender Mexes had originally met with Fabio Capello, but despite the Coach moving on he remains adamant that the Stadio Olimpico will be his new home.

“It is true,” continued Roux, “that Manchester United and Liverpool made offers, but there was no way we could convince Mexes to accept any other club.”

“Philippe has been with us for seven years and we don’t wish to end this rapport on a sour note, but at the same time we don’t want to lose money on this deal.”

Another meeting between the two clubs is planned next week, but a slight increase in Roma’s bid should see the move completed.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shenanigans ] ++
... why do people insist hes a genius?!
I don't. He's not worth the praise he sometimes gets.

I could understand this transfer better if Mexes had turned us down but we haven't even spoken to him or attempted to. :fero:

OP

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    yet come another signing, such as 31 year old emerson, youll hear the usual phrases: "told you moggi has something up his sleeve! moggi i want to make love to you!"

:irritate:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    'Shenanigans' seems suspiciously familiar with the forum functions, not to mention a bit too in-touch with the forum opinions for my liking.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    'Shenanigans' seems suspiciously familiar with the forum functions, not to mention a bit too in-touch with the forum opinions for my liking.
    maybe he is a reincarnation of damaged goods?

:broken:

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    I had checked football italia before I came over here...
    Seeing your "Subject title" I was like LOL, what has soccerage/triballfootball
    come up with now! :D

I gave up on the idea of Mexes in Juve for weeks ago...

Romano

May 22, 2004
    This can't be happening !
    $3m is CHEAP for such a great player....
    Moggi WTF I should be transfer-guru because Moggi doesn't listen to what the fans want !!!
    DAMN MOGGI, DON'T F*CK WITH US !

Maybe he has a suprise.... Just like he did with Capello....

Just praying god....

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
    This can't be happening !
    $3m is CHEAP for such a great player....
    Moggi WTF I should be transfer-guru because Moggi doesn't listen to what the fans want !!!
    DAMN MOGGI, DON'T F*CK WITH US !

Maybe he has a suprise.... Just like he did with Capello....

Just praying god....
    well it actually says £3m
    but the funny thing is that last year when they suggested he could
    join Liverpool the same fee was mentioned.

yaboro

Jun 3, 2004
    After Samual joins in RM, Lucio joins in Bayern, Stam joins in Milan,
    who have been left to us? Mexes、Ferrari, maybe Burdisso、Rodriguez、Vidic.

About Ferrari. Do you still remember those matches when poor Ferrari was tortured by Baggio、Miccoli、Cassano and Zambrotta in the passed season? In a word, i think he is slow, not agile, esp, his reflexes is deadly slow sometimes.

About Emerson. Do you know why Roma couldn't win Serie A last season? Cause they were beat by Milan 4 times in a year. And why? Cause their midfields are not hard enough to overwhelm Milan's midfields(Gattusso、Pirlo、Seedorf、Kaka). In a word ,the key point is Emerson, he is slow, and not hard ,not good at defense. If Capello would have the chance to replace Emerson by Davis, i think Rome win will Serie A. But the truth is: they were defeat 4 times by Milan(including in Italian cup, no chance at all).

If we get Emerson for 15M Euros, and give him 4M salary per annual, do you think this slow Brazilian guy can lead our midfields to beat Milan?

So, I think Ferrari and Emerson have big defects. I prefer Mexes and Baptista/Motta.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    he he i told ya we wont have mexes,
    and we might do nothing else until the nearly end of euro.
    that s moggi, thats juve, i guess we look for someone who wants to trade players like... inter?
    but 3-4m c'mon
    anyway s i m convinced we can bye betters, take c l and buy mexes too when he will be top from the c l money
    johny:
    keep walking.
    juve:
    keep dreaming
    when milan 's dreaming totti and ronaldinio,
    finding someone like stam is easy,
    then whats for mexes?
    real took samuel and we?
    zebina
    he is the answer to our problems:-(

yaboro

Jun 3, 2004
    we would have had the "chance" to buy Alex, the strong defender of Santos, Diego's teamate. But Chelsea booked him and will send him to PSV.

we would have had the "chance" to sign Boumsong for free, but he joins in Rangers.

Now we have the chance to sign Mexes, but what will damned Moggi do? probably nothing.

All in his mind are GEA、GEA、GEA...

**** GEA, **** Moggi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)