Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
I have a liverpool scarf already :lol2:

On that topic, Graham Taylor sent me a personal letter (handwritten) when i was 5. He even sent me a wolverhampton jersey, scarf, and some other stuff

:D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
I have a liverpool scarf already :lol2:

On that topic, Graham Taylor sent me a personal letter (handwritten) when i was 5. He even sent me a wolverhampton jersey, scarf, and some other stuff

:D
Thats some loot. Howd you manage that?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
I played on a U6 AYSO team named "the wolves". So my English grandfather wrote that nigga a letter with pictures of his grandsons team, and he sent me all of it :lol2:

I just found the jersey the other day, and wore it with pride :D

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
china man said:
:cry: if we get cr7 then man utd fans will b crying:cry:
CR7 not a happy bunny at McTrafford.

Rumour has it that so infuriated has Sir Alex Ferguson been on numerous occassions with him, CR7 holds the all-comers record for hairdryer treatments.

By comparison with SAF, Capello is a tame pussycat.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i think the big transfer will be either Cristiano Ronaldo or Henry.

Both of whom im not ecstatic about, i think Henry is too old for us, our team is too old and should look for younger options.

I think Juve could make C. Ronaldo into a great player if they teach him to be more effective instead of making stupid passes and show boating. He has the assets which could make him a great winger.

But, it could go horribly wrong if he doesn't improve, because at the mo i dont rate him at Man Utd. and could mean the end of one of our best players Camoranesi.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
alot of u r forgetting that marchionni is a juventini next season, which eliminates the need for any other player in that position as there will be him and cammo.

my guess is gallas. thuram will retire soon, and gallas is an ideal replacement.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
CR7 is a shit crosser of the ball and we have 1 show bolt to many in Zlatan.

Though he does have potential and my family are all Man UTD supporters so it would be nice to get 1 over on them.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
hahaha
I know that we have plenty of french players !
I know we need some young players !
I know we need a winger

BUT HENRY IS A ROCK RIGHT NOW

Jul 12, 2002
Shyne said:
alot of u r forgetting that marchionni is a juventini next season, which eliminates the need for any other player in that position as there will be him and cammo.

my guess is gallas. thuram will retire soon, and gallas is an ideal replacement.
Gallas is coming for sure, but we will need another defender and another midfielder. I, for one, would be dissappointed if we wasted our time on a striker, as we've already got too many good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)