Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #722
    Jeeks said:
    Your suggestion means that we need only a RB to replace our starter, the two other positions you are suggesting are just squad depth. I think this is what will happen, I don't see major changes in Juve, there never was and there never will be; however, I think we need more than this campaign you suggested.
    RB and RM. The biggest problem this year was the fact that we had no legs, the tank was empty in a crucial part of the season. The coach should check that out and everything will be fine. Thuram is getting old and the new CB would take his place if Lilian just can't keep up.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    edpiero said:
    to tell you the truth, if we brought deschamps, we could have had a change to win the CL this year..he knows how we work and he propably learned a lot from lippi..who is cap to make new tactics under us
    Well,I don't know could Deschamps dod that magic,but certainly Capello can't win an English side!

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #724
    Stephan said:
    please ronaldinho score against italy :p

but its probably gone be Landon Donovan or DaMarcus Beasley or Appiah :sick:
    Italy could face Ronaldinho if they finish 2nd and Brazil 1st. :eyebrows:

If Italy goes out in the 1st round, the player that would take them out would probably a Czech. Maybe we'll buy Nedved. :oops: oh yeah, we already got him. :p

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    mark77 said:
    RB and RM. The biggest problem this year was the fact that we had no legs, the tank was empty in a crucial part of the season. The coach should check that out and everything will be fine. Thuram is getting old and the new CB would take his place if Lilian just can't keep up.
    We got Marchionni for RM.

adelove

The Very Special One
    Sep 29, 2003
    MR MOGGI NEED NOT BUST ANY BLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!! ALL WE WANT ARE A FEW YOUNG AND HUNGRY PLAYERS,AS WELL AS THE EXIT OF SOME OF OUR CURRENT BUNCH WHO ARE JUST NOT GOOD ENUF!!!!
    AMANTINO MANCINI,ANTONIO CASSANO,CARLOS TEVEZ,JAVIER MASCHERANO,WESLEY SNEIJDER,NIGEL DE JONG........... THOSE ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE SHOULD BE PURSUING.
    NO PLAYERS OVER 27 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
    USE PLAYERS LIKE ZALAYETA,MICCOLI,CHIELLINI,OLIVEIRA AND BLASI TO DO DEALS.
    VIEIRA??? ONE LAST CHANCE!I KNOW HE'S WORLD-CLASS,HIS PROBLEM IS PSYCHOLOGICAL.HE NEEDS TO GET OVER HIS TIME AT ARSENAL!!!!!
    ZLATAN???? IF HE CAN GET CASSANO AND CHELSEA ARE OFFERING US ANYTHING OVER $30M,SELL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    ALSO BRING IN SOME OF THE PRIMAVERA.PALLADINO.VOLPATO.............. SOME HOMEGROWN TALENTS!!!!!!

MANCINI AND CASSANO ARE A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    mark77 said:

If Italy goes out in the 1st round, the player that would take them out would probably a Czech. Maybe we'll buy Nedved. :oops: oh yeah, we already got him. :p
    yeah i know but think if we win our group and play with australia and kewell scores against italy :scared:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    mark77 said:

then cap will punish nedved and always bench him :p

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #730
    Stephan said:
    yeah i know but think if we win our group and play with australia and kewell scores against italy :scared:
    yeah, scary. I wouldn't Bresciano though.

Stephan said:
    then cap will punish nedved and always bench him :p
    Just like Zlatan right? :p

adelove

The Very Special One
    Sep 29, 2003
    MANCININIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ET CASSANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    mark77 said:
    Don't think they'll start him. I would though.
    Then the only way I see it is C. Ronaldo, but who's the RB?

Oddo? Seems going to Milan.
    Gallas? He wants to play in the middle, right?
    Mark? any suggestion?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #733
    Jeeks said:
    Then the only way I see it is C. Ronaldo, but who's the RB?

Oddo? Seems going to Milan.
    Gallas? He wants to play in the middle, right?
    Mark? any suggestion?
    Apart from the ones you mentionned, Zaccardo? Alves? Ujfalusi? Panucci? :eyebrows: , Clerc(too young) ...

I'm starting to think that Balza could do the job.

adelove

The Very Special One
    Sep 29, 2003
    NO STEPHAN!!! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!!!!!! I WILL SHOUT SO LOUD THAT CAPELLO,MOGGI,GIRAUDO,BETTEGA NAND CO. WILL HEAR ME.
    AFTER THE PAIN WE SUFFERED LAST WEEK,WE NEED DRASTIC ACTION.
    OUT WITH THE OLD AND UNCOMMITTED BUNCH!!!!
    IN WITH A YOUNG AND PASSIONATE SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHATEVA ELSE WE DO,.......................MANCINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ET CASSANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Azzurri7 said:
    Chivu, Mancini, Gallas, Cassano, Tacchinardi, Maresca would be my list.
    isnt that a bit too much, i like them all but 4 of them might actually get a starting place but isnt it a bit too many changes made?

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    Hahah, I just realized it - Campbell, Panucci, Pires and Vieri to join \o/

Everyone over the hill, no high transfer fees. Would suit perfectly to this current "plan".

Let's add Cassano to the list as if there will be mass exodus among the current forwards. After all he's the Capello's golden boy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)