Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
giovanotti said:
And Pires for Arsenal...those are the guys using right foot and could play at the both sides of the field,but the most Parma's games I wached,Marchionni played as a RW or as a Central Midfielder.
a bit offtopic but i read somewhere that pires might go to roma, so mabey it helps to get mancini, if we want him. so pires would replace him, though pires is very old already imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
dont laugh, but it might be cassano, he might play am for juve, atleast that i read from another forum.

though cassano is not a playmaker kind of player, but mabey joaquin will be nedved successer, or we make a move to riquelme/mancini? but the biggest problem is actually the formation and cap, if we stick to 4-4-2 then we dont need nedved replacement, any winger will do then.
Yes you're right about that Stephan ,everything depends on Capello.
But even if he decides to play 4-3-1-2 or something like that,we need to have a possibility to transform into a 4-4-2 (Cap's fav) if it is needed.
For such move we need someone like Nedved who can play behind the strikers and as LW.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
a bit offtopic but i read somewhere that pires might go to roma, so mabey it helps to get mancini, if we want him. so pires would replace him, though pires is very old already imo.
But he will be free because he didn't extend his contract with Arsenal...I'm only affarid that Moggi won't bring him here because he is a "free player lover".

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #704
    4-4-2

Buffon, Antonioli, Scarzanella
    RB, Balzaretti
    Thuram(last year as a staster), CB
    Cannavaro, Kovac
    Zambrotta(he's much better here), Chiellini
    RM(Camo is probably leaving. Reason; Capello), Marchionni
    Emerson, Giannichedda
    Vieira(one last shot PV4), C.Zanetti
    Nedved(last year), Mutu
    Trezeguet, ST
    Ibrahimovic(last chance), Del Piero

If we cover the right flank and make the preparation for the CL(turnover...) we're set even with a 4-4-2.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    mark77 said:
    4-4-2

RB, Balzaretti
    Cannavaro, Kovac
    Emerson, Giannichedda
    Nedved(last year), Mutu
    Trezeguet, ST

If we cover the right flank and make the preparation for the CL(turnover...) we're set even with a 4-4-2.

So we need CB , RB and ST.

What about Olivera and Zalayeta,and do you see Palladino in action???

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    giovanotti said:
    But he will be free because he didn't extend his contract with Arsenal...I'm only affarid that Moggi won't bring him here because he is a "free player lover".
    hell, i dont want pires to juve. he will be 33 in october, come on, if cap leaves one day he will leave a mess and juve lineup will look like 11 pensioners :p

i just thought that pires goes to roma, roma sell mancini to us, we might trade him with mutu/gianni or viera. :eyebrows:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #708
    Zalayeta doesn't cut it anymore. Deserves more playing time but not with Juve. Olivera is not Juve material for Cap so he's gone too. I think Palladino needs more playing time and won't get it here. 2008 for Palladino in a Juve shirt.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Stephan said:
    hell, i dont want pires to juve. he will be 33 in october, come on, if cap leaves one day he will leave a mess and juve lineup will look like 11 pensioners :p

i just thought that pires goes to roma, roma sell mancini to us, we might trade him with mutu/gianni or viera. :eyebrows:
    Yes I would like the same trade,but could it be???

Roma are not inter after all.:p

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    mark77 said:
    Zalayeta doesn't cut it anymore. Deserves more playing time but not with Juve. Olivera is not Juve material for Cap so he's gone too. I think Palladino needs more playing time and won't get it here. 2008 for Palladino in a Juve shirt.
    2008....so a year after Capello leaves us.I hope that new coach will treat and use Palladino properly.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #713
    The big question though is:

Who will score the winner and boot Italy out of the World Cup and join Juve next season?

:( :p

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    giovanotti said:
    Ibrahimovic?????
    who?? the tall guy whos been overrated as the number one player in the coming years..never knew he played with us..
    screw capello, i hate him and his tactics

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Pronto il contratto, manca la firma. Il Barca offre Eto'o, il Chelsea Drogba. C'è l'accordo su tutto ma negli ultimi mesi sono cambiati i rapporti con Capello e i tifosi.

The contract for Ibrahimovic is ready, but the signature is missing. Barca offer Eto'o, Chelsea Drogba. There is an agreement in everything but in the past few months the report between Capello and the fans has changed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moggi in attesa di conoscere le intenzioni di Gallas blocca il palermitano. L'altro giorno Zamparini ha dato l'ok per lo scambio alla pari con Miccoli.

Moggi is waiting for the intentions of Gallas, which is blocking the move for Barzagli. The other day Zamparini said ok for an exchange between Miccoli and Barzagli
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

A madrid dicono: 'CInque milioni di euro buttati dal Real'. Capello pronto a rilanciare il barese in coppia con Mancini.

In Madrid they are saying: 'Five million euros thrown away by Real'. Cappelo is ready to relaunch the barese (bari-born) together with Mancini.

These are from calciomercato.com so they are semi-reliable.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    edpiero said:
    who?? the tall guy whos been overrated as the number one player in the coming years..never knew he played with us..
    screw capello, i hate him and his tactics
    But Cap likes him...as a matter of fact I think that Cap his wife and Ibrahimovic are sleeping in the same bed.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    mark77 said:
    4-4-2

RB, Balzaretti
    Cannavaro, Kovac
    Emerson, Giannichedda
    Nedved(last year), Mutu
    Trezeguet, ST

Your suggestion means that we need only a RB to replace our starter, the two other positions you are suggesting are just squad depth. I think this is what will happen, I don't see major changes in Juve, there never was and there never will be; however, I think we need more than this campaign you suggested.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Stephan said:
    Pronto il contratto, manca la firma. Il Barca offre Eto'o, il Chelsea Drogba. C'è l'accordo su tutto ma negli ultimi mesi sono cambiati i rapporti con Capello e i tifosi.

The contract for Ibrahimovic is ready, but the signature is missing. Barca offer Eto'o, Chelsea Drogba. There is an agreement in everything but in the past few months the report between Capello and the fans has changed.

Moggi in attesa di conoscere le intenzioni di Gallas blocca il palermitano. L'altro giorno Zamparini ha dato l'ok per lo scambio alla pari con Miccoli.

Moggi is waiting for the intentions of Gallas, which is blocking the move for Barzagli. The other day Zamparini said ok for an exchange between Miccoli and Barzagli
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

A madrid dicono: 'CInque milioni di euro buttati dal Real'. Capello pronto a rilanciare il barese in coppia con Mancini.

In Madrid they are saying: 'Five million euros thrown away by Real'. Cappelo is ready to relaunch the barese (bari-born) together with Mancini.

These are from calciomercato.com so they are semi-reliable.

Oh man,not Drogba...it would be a trade called "shit for a shit".

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    giovanotti said:
    But Cap likes him...as a matter of fact I think that Cap his wife and Ibrahimovic are sleeping in the same bed.
    to tell you the truth, if we brought deschamps, we could have had a change to win the CL this year..he knows how we work and he propably learned a lot from lippi..who is cap to make new tactics under us

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)