Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (148 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #641
    I see it like this, if these players leave we can get about this amount for them;

Zebina: 4m
    Camo: 11m
    Blasi: 4m
    Bonnefoi: 1m
    Miccoli: 5m
    Tacchinardi, Tudor, Legrottaglie: about 9m in total.
    Abbiati, Pessotto, Olivera, Zalayeta and Criscito: 0m(retirement, loans, return form loans...)

So that make a total of 35m € we can spend on players without having a loss. I'm not even mentionning the TV and sponsorship deals so we can spend a lot more than 35m € IF the Juve management wants too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    mark77 said:
    I see it like this, if these players leave we can get about this amount for them;

Zebina: 4m
    Camo: 11m
    Blasi: 4m
    Bonnefoi: 1m
    Miccoli: 5m
    Tacchinardi, Tudor, Legrottaglie: about 9m in total.
    Abbiati, Pessotto, Olivera, Zalayeta and Criscito: 0m(retirement, loans, return form loans...)

So that make a total of 35m € we can spend on players without having a loss. I'm not even mentionning the TV and sponsorship deals so we can spend a lot more than 35m € IF the Juve management wants too.
    bit optimistic but i like the outlook

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #643
    care to elaborate? too much for Zebina and Camo? If we can't get at least 10m for Camo then we shouldn't sell him. IMO

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    more tachhi,etc 9m and yes zebina 4m but camo should at least be 11m if we are to sell him and we should get more for micolli on CL performances alone

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #645
    On Miccoli if Benfica want to keep him the fee is 5m. If they don't want him I think we can get a bit more for him. Yeah, Zebina is worth crap but maybe a team like Tottenham or any other English team would pay us that amount. Tacchi is doing well at Villareal, Tudor when he's fit is awesome and Legro sucks. We can get a decent sum for them. IMO
    I put 0m for Zalayeta and Olivera thinking their contract ends this summer. If I'm wrong, great! We can get something.

So that's about 35m anyway.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Luftwaffles said:
    Ibra will stay.

Capello will employ 4-3-3 next season with

Joaquin --- Trezeguet --- Cassano ........ up front

The midfield should be:-

Marchionni Vieira Emerson

One before the back three:-

Gerrard

Back three:-

Barzagli------ Cannavaro----- Zambrotta

GK ----- Buffon --------

Rest of squad:-

Mutu, Thuram, Ibrahimovic, Kovac, Balzaretti, Zanetti, Antonioli, Volpato,
    Palladino, Chiellini, Blasi, Del Piero

Going:-

Camoranesi, Zebina, Zalayeta, Nedved and Olivera.
    Luftwaffles, isn't that 3-4-3 you presented??

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    Sir Sebastian said:
    Am i the only person who thinks it's a foolish idea to completely reshape the team in 3 months?
    Nah, i think the same too. We can't change 5 players of the XI. Do that is a suicide, a good team needs time to know how they can play together, see how is Madrid now, they can't play as a team.
    PS: Bring Cassano, Joaquin, Gerrard in 3 months?

Buffonisgod

7-1-3 where you at?
    Apr 12, 2004
    Sir Sebastian said:
    Am i the only person who thinks it's a foolish idea to completely reshape the team in 3 months?
    Yup. All we need is a couple players here and there. At most, I wouldn't want more than maybe four new guys: a RB, backup GK, CM, and a LW/RW.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Lets see:

Vieira has spent one season at Juve at a crucial position and probably hasn't fully tuned with the players, yet we want to get rid of him and bring in Gerrard? I guess due to Vieira's age, it would be the last time to cash in on him.

Gerrard has more offensive capabilities in attack, can make runs upfront, has the long pass and screaming shots but somehow I don't think bringing another CLub's Captain / Icon would do wonders to add more heart to our players. Its no guarentee that he will play with the same tenacity

I think it's time to gamble on a playmaker...attacking central midfielder...and also bring out some of our youths..palladino,volpato and young olivera

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
    Sir Sebastian said:
    I completely agree with you.

Unless we want to follow Inter's example in signing loads of players and ending up spending the whole season trying to settle them into the team, we should only sign 3 or 4 players, with only 1 or 2 of them in the starting lineup.

We've already secured Marchoinni's signature. Signing Rosicky would complete our midfield since he would solve our creativity problem. Now that we have enough wingers Mutu can be played as a forward, so no need for any new forwards.

Our defence is great, but starting to show its age, we should sign Barzagli and rotate him with Cannavaro and Thuram. And we have more than enough side backs, I don't think we need anyone even if Zebina leaves.

A backup keeper is also needed, Antonioli would be a good option.

So I think we need only 4 signings, with only 1 in the starting lineup and two for rotation.

-Rosicky to be rotated with Nedved, Barzagli with Thuram and Canna.
    -Marchionni takes Camoranesi's place.
    -Antonioli becomes Buffon's backup.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    The playmaker is a no brainer, of course, but I've been saying that for two years now.

I think youth players could be a less expensive way to staff our bench and have a rotation we can fall back on. Another thing the squad could use. And chances are that at least one of them will develop into something. It's that magic of the unexpectedly good player or two that can really make a team excel in elimination tournaments like the CL.

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    Moggi should look some primavera players. I've seen Paolucci, he's a striker, the guy has a lot of future. But we already have strikers.

edit: and a lot of strikers

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    JuventusFan said:
    I completely agree with you.

Unless we want to follow Inter's example in signing loads of players and ending up spending the whole season trying to settle them into the team, we should only sign 3 or 4 players, with only 1 or 2 of them in the starting lineup.

We've already secured Marchoinni's signature. Signing Rosicky would complete our midfield since he would solve our creativity problem. Now that we have enough wingers Mutu can be played as a forward, so no need for any new forwards.

Our defence is great, but starting to show its age, we should sign Barzagli and rotate him with Cannavaro and Thuram. And we have more than enough side backs, I don't think we need anyone even if Zebina leaves.

A backup keeper is also needed, Antonioli would be a good option.

So I think we need only 4 signings, with only 1 in the starting lineup and two for rotation.

-Rosicky to be rotated with Nedved, Barzagli with Thuram and Canna.
    -Marchionni takes Camoranesi's place.
    -Antonioli becomes Buffon's backup.

good post

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    swag said:
    The playmaker is a no brainer, of course, but I've been saying that for two years now.

I think youth players could be a less expensive way to staff our bench and have a rotation we can fall back on. Another thing the squad could use. And chances are that at least one of them will develop into something. It's that magic of the unexpectedly good player or two that can really make a team excel in elimination tournaments like the CL.
    Yes I think its a long overdued player position at Juventus, ever since Nedved took over for Zidane we sort of forgot the use of a playmaker.

And I also believe it is the youth sector that needs backing. We have seen how half hearted some of our players play, we need homegrown players who will die for the Juve shirt...as what ROMA has now!

We have soo much talent but always only end up bieng loaned out and disappear. Look at Barca, their only big name expensive signing was really Ronaldinho, the rest just developed along with some mediocre signings, not big buys..

Big buys lead us to Inter and Real Madrid...NO HEart!!

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    Controcampo said:
    Dopo un incontro con il magnate russo Roman Abramovich, l'agente di Ibrahimovic si è accordato per un contratto da 6 milioni annui con il Chelsea. Dalla cessione dello svedese, la Juventus incasserà 40 mln di euro da investire per prendere Steven Gerrard, centrocampista del Liverpool e della Nazionale Inglese.
    To put this short - just rumours that Abramovich will pay 40M€ for Zlatan and that money is used to get Gerrard.

What the hell is this obsession of Gerrard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)