Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL16

Nov 28, 2005
Maybe we could pick up giuly from barca, he seems frustrated at lack of playing time and at the moment juve needs a spark in midfield. Giuly isn't exactly a blockbuster though

Jul 12, 2002
NFL16 said:
Maybe we could pick up giuly from barca, he seems frustrated at lack of playing time and at the moment juve needs a spark in midfield. Giuly isn't exactly a blockbuster though
That would be ridiculously awesome, but it's not going to happen...

Salkcin

Mar 22, 2006
Hmm... seems there's a lot of fans in here with a mind of Florentino Perez (Real Madrid president who brought Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo, Robinho, Cassano, Beckham etc. to the club).

A 4-3-3 with a midfield of either Emerson, Viera, Gerrard, Lampard or Ballack - all those players are used to be the driving force of their former teams midfield. How should they get along? they would be in each others way all the time. Actually I'm suprised that Emerson and Viera are getting along - 2 captains of their national teams with same defensive roles.
We would have no play on the wing if Emerson, Viera and Gerrard/Lampard/Ballack was to take that role.

This is not Real Madrid so forget about all of those stars playing the same position like the 5 mentioned midfielders.

Signing a big star would mean that he would play 1st team football and currently I don't see where the space is for that except right back and wich right back could get on the front pages all over italy?

Camorenesi is great, but Nedved is getting old. We maybe soon need a new creative midfield or explosive winger, but Christiano Ronaldo are not the man in my opinion. He's a media whore like Beckham....

Messi would be the best signing in my opinion, but that's not realistic unless Bayerns claims about Juventus being the MAFIA is true :smoke:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
My honest opinion is that there are better midfielders out there than Gerrard. Having watched him in the Champions League on a couple of occations this season, including Liverpools two games against Benfica, I'm convinced he's an overrated player. He should fuck off to Real Madrid like Beckham did.

Emerson and Vieira will be Gods next season, cuz then they will have played together for a long time. We should bring in proper backup, maybe that Diarra fella, if he agrees to a "rotation role".

I really want RIQUELME to join, and also CHIVU. Probable aqusitions as well.
TERRY would be sweet, I agree with you "Zlatan - The Enforcer" - probably one of the best signings in history - and that's why it won't happen.

P.S. - Giannichedda did damn well against Livorno, he made me very proud indeed...Maybe we don't need any central midfield backup at all?

Dec 8, 2005
Gosh, imagine its Stevie G!!!! Or Deco!!! or Messi!!! Or probably a star srtiker - highly impossible. The most famous strikers these days go with very famous prices, which is something we restrain from. Probably the Next Zidane or Nedved or the Next Baggio or Del Piero is coming. I just hope its not a brazilian player as they care mostly about their national team. What about C. Ronaldo??

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Lot's of Barca fans popping out of nowhere because of Messi in these parts, I wonder what would happen if he would to come to JUVE.....that would be fuuuuuuuuuuuuun:D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Stephan said:
you mean carew, and we dont need him for sure!
Zlatan once said what Carew can do with a ball he can do with an orange
I say what Carew can do with a ball Birindelli can do with an apple
Carew will be useless here I rate Palladino higher than this guy

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Orgut said:
Zlatan once said what Carew can do with a ball he can do with an orange
I say what Carew can do with a ball Birindelli can do with an apple
Carew will be useless here I rate Palladino higher than this guy
eee? i said the same thing, we dont need him

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

FIFA recognised agent Ernesto Bronzetti has told Inter that they will lose out to Barcelona in the race to sign Thierry Henry.

Bronzetti, who is the man responsible for most of Real Madrid’s transfers, believes that Nerazzurri chief Massimo Moratti will have to look elsewhere for a big name summer signing.

“Henry is a great striker and it is logical that a lot of clubs are interested in him,” Bronzetti noted. “However, I think it is very likely that he will sign for Barcelona.”

The Arsenal man, who has postponed talk of a new contract at Highbury until the end of this season, has been linked with a switch to the Nou Camp outfit for some time.

Not only is Bronzetti convinced that the former Juventus flop will be joining Barca, he revealed that he will be taking the place of Samuel Eto’o in the side.

The Cameroon international, again according to Bronzetti, will be the latest big name signing made by Chelsea.

“Henry will replace Eto’o in Barca’s plans, who in turn will be heading to London,” concluded the representative.

Henry was believed to be one of three top strikers who are on Inter’s transfer wish-list for the summer.

The other two are Real Madrid enigma Ronaldo and Manchester United’s Ruud Van Nistelrooy, who Moratti yesterday indicated is being monitored.

The Dutchman is thought to be on his way out of Old Trafford after recently losing his place in the side to Louis Saha.

Channel4/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)