Moggi will Return to Juve?? (2 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am not sure about the future, but one thing I know If you bring back the likes of Moggi to football again, then I will be more sure that nothing will be changed, and we fans will still watch like fools trying to guess If everything is going on the pitch is real or not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
snoop said:
That's true, I can't believe members here are asking our club to cheat again, it's the same thing when you want him to come back..
I'm not saying we should cheat at all. I'm not even asking us to OFFICIALLY take back Moggi. I'm suggesting Deschamps gives Moggi a call or Moggi gives Deschamps a call once in a while to discuss the opportunities on the transfer market to strengthen the team, short term as well as longterm. In fact no one has to know at all, we could keep it a secret.

No one in this world can deny that Luciano Moggi is nothing short of a genious in this department.

Either way, whether we take back Moggi or not Juventus will always be envied because we're the strongest club in the world. We're the pearl of Italy. Therefore sinners will continue to envy our massive success throughout the years.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Arif said:
no. juventus 2002/2003 was much better.
If You mean technicaly I'm agree but in point of Players compare this:

Juventus 2002/2003:

Buffon
Birindelli - Ferrara (Iuliano) - Thuram (Montero) - Zambrotta
Camoranesi - Tacchinardi - Davids (Conte) - Nedved
Trezeguet - Del Piero (Di Vaio)

Juventus 2005/2006:

Buffon
Zambrotta (Zebina) - Thuram (Kovac) - Cannavaro - Chiellini
Camoranesi (Pessotto) - Vieira (Giannicheda) - Emerson (Blasi) - Nedved
Ibrahmovic (Mutu) - Trezeguet (Del Piero)

In Point of Top Players. 2005-2006 team was unique. It takes so many years to gather these kind of players together.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Cronios said:
He was forced to retire...

BTW: offtopic, your avatar remind me that, Rocky Balboa strikes back for the final time before x-mas, but do you now exactly when?

And Snoop he didnt cheated more than the rest, he cheated better, do you have the impression that there will be no more cheating in the future, do you think that smth changed?
Christmas day

snoop said:
That's true, I can't believe members here are asking our club to cheat again, it's the same thing when you want him to come back..

you tell me what he did differently than Galliani, Delle Valle, or any of the rest of them ??

I dont believe any refs were on our side. Right now, all he's actually guilty of is locking a ref in a room after a game, and leaving him there

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Cronios said:
He was forced to retire...

BTW: offtopic, your avatar remind me that, Rocky Balboa strikes back for the final time before x-mas, but do you now exactly when?

And Snoop he didnt cheat more than the rest, he cheated better, do you have the impression that there will be no more cheating in the future, do you think that smth changed?

No more cheating? you've got to be kidding;- it still going on in serie A. It hasn't changed. I watched Bravo2's programme about the scandal, & when james richardson asked someone whether italian football had in actual fact be cleaned up, the guy replied: -
"Errr...... I think what we will see for the next few years is that Italian football will be seen to be cleared up"

In other words; - no, Italian football will only have the appearance of being clean.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Vinman said:
Christmas day
you tell me what he did differently than Galliani, Delle Valle, or any of the rest of them ??
Nothing! Galliani influenced the refs more IMO. When he was head of Figc, Milan was the most favoured team - now it's inter!

Vinman said:
I dont believe any refs were on our side. Right now, all he's actually guilty of is locking a ref in a room after a game, and leaving him there
:agree: He locked Paparesta in the bathroom......where he belonged!:D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Vinman said:

Keep them all away of Calcio, but I care most for my club. I want to support my club with pride, with being assured that "we really won it on the pitch".

Juventus don't need Moggi to win, there are many out there that can do his job and even better in the transfer market.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
ESS-Juventino said:
If You mean technicaly I'm agree but in point of Players compare this:

Juventus 2002/2003:

Buffon
Birindelli - Ferrara (Iuliano) - Thuram (Montero) - Zambrotta
Camoranesi - Tacchinardi - Davids (Conte) - Nedved
Trezeguet - Del Piero (Di Vaio)

Juventus 2005/2006:

Buffon
Zambrotta (Zebina) - Thuram (Kovac) - Cannavaro - Chiellini
Camoranesi (Pessotto) - Vieira (Giannicheda) - Emerson (Blasi) - Nedved
Ibrahmovic (Mutu) - Trezeguet (Del Piero)

In Point of Top Players. 2005-2006 team was unique. It takes so many years to gather these kind of players together.
behind any great team there must be a great coach. 2002-2003 we had Lippi, he made the best of the players he had. btw, I don´t think that the players of last season are better than these of 2002-2003. I would take tachi and Davids everyday rather than emerson and Vieira.. don´t forget the great duo Trez-DP, which was not able to play last season because of our "great" crap.
Capello made juve laugheble in europe with his tactics and way of play..

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Maresca said:
behind any great team there must be a great coach. 2002-2003 we had Lippi, he made the best of the players he had. btw, I don´t think that the players of last season are better than these of 2002-2003. I would take tachi and Davids everyday rather than emerson and Vieira.. don´t forget the great duo Trez-DP, which was not able to play last season because of our "great" crap.
Capello made juve laugheble in europe with his tactics and way of play..
yea right!
evry1 shit their pants when they challenged us

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
Alexander said:
I'm not saying we should cheat at all. I'm not even asking us to OFFICIALLY take back Moggi. I'm suggesting Deschamps gives Moggi a call or Moggi gives Deschamps a call once in a while to discuss the opportunities on the transfer market to strengthen the team, short term as well as longterm. In fact no one has to know at all, we could keep it a secret.
Only if neither of them uses a cellphone line from Telecom Italia. :eyebrows:

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I cannot believe my eyes! I am actually hearing people refusing Moggi's services... The guy has been our leader throughout an incredibly successful period in this club's history. How can you forget that?? We all know the ocean of titles he helped us win and the long list of stars he was responsible of buying. Furthermore he defended the Old Lady's best interest with the pure Juventino heart he has.

To everyone who says he cheated I have this to say:

1) There were never any direct evidence that he got the referees to favor our results.

2) All the referees were found innocent. If this is true Moggi could never have cheated.

3) Why was the trial fixed in a way where the defence did not have ample time to actually defend itself? Why are we reading De Santis saying Inter tailed him? And the dodgy questions go on and on... The answer is simple: Inter, in the middle of their tragedy of failing to win a major trophy since 1989, finally came up with a plan they thought would give them Lo Scudetto. You could say 17 years of jealousy finally proved too much for Moratti.

Of course, they will again find themselves dissapointed next year when Milan, Roma or even the outsider Palermo will lift Lo Scudetto.

snoop said:
Keep them all away of Calcio, but I care most for my club. I want to support my club with pride, with being assured that "we really won it on the pitch".
We won each and every match on the pitch last season, even the players from Juventus' opponents have agreed to that.

I can proudly say my team has won 29 Scudetti. And nothing Moratti and his bitch Rossi do will ever change that. So, when they wait until we win Lo Scudetto 32 ro award us with our third star I take comfort in the fact that God knows the truth of it!!

snoop said:
Juventus don't need Moggi to win, there are many out there that can do his job and even better in the transfer market.
There are few and I mean FEW people in this world with the flair for dealing with transfers that Luciano possess!

And finally to those who decided to judge Moggi I will ask you to remember that he loves Juventus like you do yourself and always wanted the best for the Old Lady.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Alexander said:
I cannot believe my eyes! I am actually hearing people refusing Moggi's services... The guy has been our leader throughout an incredibly successful period in this club's history. How can you forget that?? We all know the ocean of titles he helped us win and the long list of stars he was responsible of buying. Furthermore he defended the Old Lady's best interest with the pure Juventino heart he has.

To everyone who says he cheated I have this to say:

1) There were never any direct evidence that he got the referees to favor our results.

2) All the referees were found innocent. If this is true Moggi could never have cheated.

3) Why was the trial fixed in a way where the defence did not have ample time to actually defend itself? Why are we reading De Santis saying Inter tailed him? And the dodgy questions go on and on... The answer is simple: Inter, in the middle of their tragedy of failing to win a major trophy since 1989, finally came up with a plan they thought would give them Lo Scudetto. You could say 17 years of jealousy finally proved too much for Moratti.

Of course, they will again find themselves dissapointed next year when Milan, Roma or even the outsider Palermo will lift Lo Scudetto.

We won each and every match on the pitch last season, even the players from Juventus' opponents have agreed to that.

I can proudly say my team has won 29 Scudetti. And nothing Moratti and his bitch Rossi do will ever change that. So, when they wait until we win Lo Scudetto 32 ro award us with our third star I take comfort in the fact that God knows the truth of it!!

There are few and I mean FEW people in this world with the flair for dealing with transfers that Luciano possess!

And finally to those who decided to judge Moggi I will ask you to remember that he loves Juventus like you do yourself and always wanted the best for the Old Lady.
I agree with everything you say but we have to think about our future now. Our public image has taken a huge dent and we need to repair it. Yes, Moggi loves Juventus, like we do, but we can't have him here in the future. It would cause more harm than it would do us good.

I would like to express my gratitude towards Moggi and his every contribution to the success of this football club. I'm really sorry things turned out the way they did. You are right; there is no evidence of him fixing matches, but it doesn't matter in the eyes of the public who view this man as the Mephistopheles of football. We just have to accept this fact and so does he.

So thank you Luciano Moggi and good luck with future projects, whatever they are.

Forza Juve!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
eventually over time we may see him back in some sort of managerial position...but in the mean time there is no point considering him

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Jeeks said:
I think Moggi will appeal his 5 year ban once the current events come to an end.
Moggi has already appealed. In these days the Consiglio di Stato (the one after Tar) is considering his case. I think they gave him the so called "sospensiva", to suspend his ban until the next verdict, which is surely something positive. Unfortunately I haven't been able to follow what's happening because of all the press strikes that there have been in these last days in Italy.

Jan 29, 2006
snoop said:
we really won last title ON the pitch, never doubt it. the players runs, kicks the ball... and they sweats just like other team sweats. some refs gives us advantage, so what? the other big names got it too.

Moggi did the bad thing, Galliani did it too. Lotito and Della Valle did the same thing as them. and lately we saw Moratti is kind of a bastard too. everyone who support and become Italian clubs (especially Losernazionale) fans should ask, "is my fave team really won it on the pitch?" but for us, we definitely can say that "yes, we absolutely won it on the pitch." we have two stars on our team's jersey; we have winning legends like Plattini, Zoff, Rossi, Scirea, Baggio, Zidane, Del Piero and many more in our famous historic book; thats the fact they cant deny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)