Moggi will Return to Juve?? (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The Pado said:
Right, just like Adriano Galliani serving his ban, while attending Milan matches and signing contracts on behalf of the club, and representing the club in an official capacity. In Italy the term "banned" must mean "continue regular duties at your regular pay."
...or "You can no longer expense such activities on the corporate club credit card."

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Cheers to Moggi for all he's done for the club. But despite the fact that I think his side of the calciopoli story is seeming more and more credible with time, Juve does have to take the high road here and sever ties with an ugly past. That Juve "cleaned house" was a bold and positive step that no other club involved with the scandal even came close to attempting, and to bring back old names would only mean all was for naught.

Juve has to look forward, not backwards. I'd love to have Moggi somehow help the club in a different capacity in the future. But for now, I think that could best be served by avoiding public (and private) contact with the current Juve management while sticking it hard and heavy to Telecom Italia and the Inter management.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
yeah , i would like the idea to bring moggi back , but how about giraudo ? it's necessery to bring him back too ?? ohhh , i'm still loving our triade , althrough i must admit secco , cobolli and blanc doing great so far :)

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
No one is suggesting Moggi should come back in his former role. But if he could help the club with it's transfers that would only serve Juventus well.

Jeeks said:
I think Moggi will appeal his 5 year ban once the current events come to an end.
Let's hope so! The man deserves a fair punishment. Not a punishment that is using Juventus and him in particular as the scapegoat of everything dirty in Italian football.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
The Pado said:
Right, just like Adriano Galliani serving his ban, while attending Milan matches and signing contracts on behalf of the club, and representing the club in an official capacity. In Italy the term "banned" must mean "continue regular duties at your regular pay."
All i can say is that everybody is equal but some are more equal than others.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Great thread and great question. I feel everyone not sure if answer yes or no.
But Moggi is great really knows his jod especially in transfer market. Juventus 2005-2006 was best juve ever IMO.
Personally. I hope he come bakc someday.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
ESS-Juventino said:
But Moggi is great really knows his jod especially in transfer market. Juventus 2005-2006 was best juve ever IMO.

True!!
Juventus 2005-06 was a fantastic team with a very bad coach

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Altair said:
Moggi should never come back to football for the sake of closure, loved the guy when he was with us but he got caught. So thanks Lucky Luciano, enjoy rimini

Finally someone smart! :agree:

If he comes back to Juve, I will personally kill him! :(

F...... cheater!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
tassard said:
True!!
Juventus 2005-06 was a fantastic team with a very bad coach

Well we are fantastic team now with a promising, good Coach!

Although there is place for improvement.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
ESS-Juventino said:

no. juventus 2002/2003 was much better.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Adrian said:
i hope he doesnt return, from his actions, it has ruined the club for a long time.
That's true, I can't believe members here are asking our club to cheat again, it's the same thing when you want him to come back..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Vinman said:
he should have never resigned !!!!

He was forced to retire...

BTW: offtopic, your avatar remind me that, Rocky Balboa strikes back for the final time before x-mas, but do you now exactly when?

And Snoop he didnt cheated more than the rest, he cheated better, do you have the impression that there will be no more cheating in the future, do you think that smth changed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)