Moggi Will Announce Something Big (2 Viewers)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I don't want Canna if he doesn't want to cut his wage quite a bit... This Gilardino& Bonera thing is great though...

babamama

Jul 3, 2004
this surprise i think its taddei as in some news they said taddei didnt go to roma because someone interfered.also there is ferrari as he is very close to roma and he joins juve and becomes a surprise.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Who are the fullbacks that are supposed to save us next season (other than Thuram and Zambrotta)? Shouldn't we be buying a couple? Is Bonera a fullback or central defender? :confused:
Bonera is a fullback who wants to be central defender, he isn't currently very good anyway... We already bought Chiellini and we still have Birindelli and Pessotto, IMO we don't need fullbacks, we need CBs...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Del Piero has the highest salary right now, correct? How much? Can someone refresh my memory?

I'm basically trying to think which salary we would agree for Cannavaro if he was to transfer to Torino.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

Bonera is a fullback who wants to be central defender, he isn't currently very good anyway... We already bought Chiellini and we still have Birindelli and Pessotto, IMO we don't need fullbacks, we need CBs...
I suspect that Capello wants to stick with a back three, in which scenario Bonera and Chivu would be very useful since they've played both at centre back and full back. Either that or Don Fabio wants a new RB (Bonera) so that he can move Thuram to CB where he would partner a new signing (Mexes, Chivu, or Cannavaro I hope).

Bonera isn't my favourite player, actually he has disappointed me when I've seen him, but I still believe he has potential and can be moulded into a good player if the correct steps are taken, I just hope that Moggi doesn't feel that Zebina, Bonera and Chiellini are enough to solidify our frail defence.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
About salaries - I don't think that DP is the highest paid anymore following the pay-cut he took at the beginning of the 03-04 season. It's an Inter player iirc, which means it's likely to be Vieri.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
i read on sports.it that juve and parma have agreed a 22 mil fee for both gila and bonera.

if juve sign gila and bonera, that means that juve will wait till next season to get emerson for free, after roma asked juve to let gila go to roma in order juve to get emerson.

Definito l’acquisto di Bonera, che sbarcherà da subito a Torino, la Juve prova a sbloccare la situazione Emerson con la carta che meglio può ammorbidire la Roma: Alberto Gilardino.

In pratica Moggi ha raggiunto col Parma un accordo per il trasferimento sia di Bonera che di Gilardino, sulla base di 22 milioni più un paio di Primavera ancora da definire. Il difensore, come detto, andrebbe subito a rafforzare il reparto difensivo bianconero, mentre il capocannoniere dell’ultimo torneo, primo obiettivo giallorosso, potrebbe servire a rendere meno rigida la posizione della Roma sul brasiliano Emerson.

La Juve potrebbe dunque lasciare via libera alla Roma sull’attaccante in cambio di un accordo praticabile per Emerson, imprescindibile secondo i piani di Capello. Si spiegherebbe così anche il riavvicinamento che sa di prolungamento del contratto con David Trezeguet, dato per sicuro partente prima dell’Europeo.

Se invece la Roma, per i noti problemi di ricapitalizzazione o per questioni più “personali” con la Juve, non dovesse mostrarsi interessata, la Juve aspetterebbe di avere Emerson l’anno prossimo a parametro zero, e potrebbe decidere di lasciare un altro anno a Parma Gilardino prima di fargli vestire la maglia bianconera.

translation :

Defined the purchase of Bonera, that it will disembark from endured to
Turin, the Juve tries to unblock the Emerson situation with the paper
that better can soften the Rome: Alberto Gilardino.

In practical Moggi it has caught up with the Parma an agreement for
the transfer is of Bonera that of Gilardino, on the more million base
of 22 a pair than Spring still to define. The defender, like saying,
would go endured to strengthen the bianconero defensive unit, while
capocannoniere of the last torneo, first objective giallorosso, she
could serve to render the position of the Rome less rigid on the
Emerson Brazilian.

The Juve could therefore in exchange for leave free way to the Rome on
the forward a practicable agreement for Emerson, unavoidable second
the Hat plans. The riavvicinamento would be explained therefore also
that it knows of extension of the contract with David Trezeguet, data
for sure departing traveler before the European.

If instead the Rome, for the famous problems of recapitalization or
"more personal" issues with the Juve, it did not have to be shown
interested, the Juve would wait for of having Emerson the next year to
parameter zero, and could decide to leave an other year to Parma
Gilardino before fargli dressing the bianconera mesh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)