Moggi Will Announce Something Big (2 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++

Olivera had the chance to play with Atl_Madrid but they never played him. Shows that he's class. :D

Zala could be a good 5th striker but would he want to play this role again?
If Olivera is that bad why did we sign him in the first place?? he is not Italian or something, why should we sign bad players from the other side of the world??

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #185
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++

If Olivera is that bad why did we sign him in the first place?? he is not Italian or something, why should we sign bad players from the other side of the world??
    Sometimes scouts make mistakes.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Calciomercato.com just said that Bonera and Gilardino are practically ours.
    Well that's good news but Calcio Mercato aren't exactly world reknown for their reliability, now are they? I wouldn't mind missing out on Bonera, but Gilardino we need imo. He's going to be one of the most prolific goalscorers in the world in due time.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++

Sometimes scouts make mistakes.
    I don't think that Olivera was a mistake, he just hasn't developed into the player many thought he could or would become. When we signed him he was one of the hottest prospects in South America and Real Madrid were also after him iirc. As far as I'm concerned Olivera can still become a great player, he just needs someone to work with him and alot more playing time. Under Lippi he didn't get that, but he's not a flop.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Well that's good news but Calcio Mercato aren't exactly world reknown for their reliability, now are they? I wouldn't mind missing out on Bonera, but Gilardino we need imo. He's going to be one of the most prolific goalscorers in the world in due time.

Their reliability is OK IMO, they've written about transfers that really happen a day or two beforehand, and Football Italia gets most of their transfer rumours from calciomercato, so I'd say they are pretty reliable.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Calciomercato.com just said that Bonera and Gilardino are practically ours.

yeah, and afaik, they say that bonera and gilardino could sign for juve in two weeks.

Indiscrezioni provenienti da ambienti vicini al Parma confermano le voci di questi giorni che vogliono Alberto Gilardino e Daniele Bonera a breve alla Juventus. Secondo i ben informati entro due settimane l'attacante e il difensore dovrebbero approdare in bianconero.

translation (from google) :

Coming from indiscretions from atmospheres near the Parma confirm the voices of these days that Alberto Gilardino and Daniel Bonera to short want to the Juventus. According to very he informs within two weeks the attacante to you and the defender would have to land in bianconero.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
    i was thinking and thinking it isn't koller or esnaider
    I think that MOGGI wants to tell us that he is gonna come to my BIRTHDAY party next week. :D:D:D:D:D:greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::D:D:D:D:D :party:

babamama

Jul 3, 2004
    Juve, Moggi ha 30 mln da investire: assalto a Cannavaro e Joaquin
    Lun 05 Lug, 12:32 PM

La liquidità dell'emittenti televisive nei riguardi delle grandi squadre (Juve, Inter e Milan) sta favorendo certamente il nuovo corso di Fabio Capello. Moggi, oltre ad Emerson, é intenzionato a regalare un altro grande colpo. Il club di Corso Galileo Ferraris ha 30 mln da investire. In pole c'é Fabio Cannavaro (30 anni), difensore dell'Inter, da sempre un pallino di Capello che vuole puntellare una difesa che nella scorsa stagione non ha offerto certo delle garanzie necessarie. Il capitano della nazionale viene valutato 8 mln di euro, ma ha un ingaggio molto alto (4,5 mln annui) che potrebbe abbassare il costo del cartellino. E la cifra potrebbe scendere di più se la Juventus inserisce una contropartita tecnica: si parla di Iuliano. Per quanto riguarda il centrocampo Capello ha sempre avuto un occhio di riguardo per Joaquin (classe '81), esterno destro del Betis e della nazionale spagnola. Non tramonta l'ipotesi Gilardino.

someone translate this thing it could be the surprise .

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
    Basically Moggi wants to spend 30m euros on Cannavaro and Joaquin, Cannavaro is currently on 4.5m euros a year, so that could be a problem.

Jul 19, 2003
    systransoft.com's translation:

The liquidity of issuing the television ones in the cares of the great
    squares (Juve, Inter and Milan) is favoring sure the new course of
    Fabio Hat. Moggi, beyond to Emerson, é intenzionato to give an other great blow. The club of Course Galileo Ferraris has 30 mln to invest. In pole there é Fabio Cannavaro (30 years), defender of the Inter, from always a Hat bullet that it wants to support one defended that in the slid season it has not offered sure of the necessary guarantees. The captain of the national one comes estimated 8 mln of euro, but he has I engage very high (4,5 mln annual) that he could lower the cost of the cartellino. And the figure could come down more if the Juventus inserts one contropartita technical: it is spoken about Iuliano. As far as centrocampo the Hat class ' 81 has always had an eye of care for Joaquin (), skillful outside of the Betis and the national Spanish. Not tramonta the Gilardino hypothesis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)