Moggi:"We look at free transfers" (1 Viewer)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Its always good to take wats free out there and moggi knows that but you cant create great team by doing that so WE MUST BUY!(and I have a felling that it will be average players from seria a - appiah tipe:down:0

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Dellas is a good defender and for free. buy Barzagli and sign Dellas.
Then we can have money to buy a creative midfielder.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #64
    Giannichedda, Van Bommel and Nonda would be my picks.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Im sorry but im against selling or exchanging Mutu. I think he's a fine talent, perhaps even finer than Antonio Cassano, who currently is being given more respect than he's earned. Clearly, Moggi sees Cassano as the heir to Del Piero as far as being a symbol to the club is concerned. But i think Mutu is equally primed for such a role. An ideal situation would see the departure of Del Piero instead, to bring in Cassano. If that is not to be, I'd much rather leave Mutu at the club and bring in Nonda, if that helps in anyway. But any other scenario playing out would just leave us stranded with four forwards again. As we can see, its quite clearly not in our best interests.

Possible Line ups:

Strongest, most well balanced one imo:

Trezeguet
    Zlatan
    Mutu
    Cassano
    Zalayeta

Unlikely:

Del Piero
    Zlatan
    Mutu
    Cassano
    Nonda

Probably:

Trezeguet
    Del Piero
    Zlatan
    Cassano
    Zalayeta

Most likely of the lot; but least potent all the same.
    Del Piero
    Zlatan
    Cassano
    Nonda

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #67
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
    I would only choose van bommel.
    The others can be used for swap deals. The more we get the better it is. Roma want Nonda so............... :D

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    Im sorry but im against selling or exchanging Mutu. I think he's a fine talent, perhaps even finer than Antonio Cassano . . .
    You hate Schumacher, think Gilardino is overrated and that Mutu is a finer talent than Cassano which in other words from what you wrote is another overrated player...

hmmmm... I see no pattern at all! :D

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    i dont understand all this, i buy at least one juve jersey each year (thats helps a lot :D) but why r we only looking at free transfer?! where has the money gone :fero: free transfer my arse, well, we aint gonna spend like chel$ea but im sure moggi will steal some quality players from clubs which are in financial crisis :devil: BVB, Roma, Parma .. :D this is just another smokescreen of moggi

FORZA JUVE

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    this is what moggi does for the funs,
    now the expectations are too low and if he buys one player then everybody will say moggi did his miracle again,
    or it may be his way to protest officialy, on the policy of juve administration-owners he cant control,
    smth like"i would buy more but they dont give me the money"

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
    As far as I know (correct me if don't), Juve is spending just profit money. So that means, that we are never under the limit level. So we're not like Chelsea with Roman A. or Real with media stars in its team. Face it, out of stadium tickets we get almost nothing compare to Real, barca, Man U,...
    We've got certanly rich sponsores (Fastiweb I think) but, that is just not enough. We can't just every season spet 30M€+ money for transfers. Don't expect too much of these year summer guyz. Last year we spent 30 M€, this year I would be very happy if we coluld exchange Mutu+Nonda +some money => Cassano and buy one defender ( Barzagli or Miguel, I prefer the last one). So everything would cost ther around 10 M€. (we exchange Del Piero, so we get around 8 M € for him + Barzagli).
    Thats my vision of these transfer summer.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    Look come on. I dont even follow Juve and Ive realised this guy says this all the time.

He said he was spending nothing then bought Zlatan ffs.

Forget this crap. Juve will spend money.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I have this image of Moggi pushing around a shopping cart with a wobbly wheel down the streets of Torino ... wearing an overcoat with holes and gloves with the fingers missing ... mumbling to himself ... picking up the lids of Dumpsters(tm) and fishing around ... tossing aside empty beer bottles and the occasional Sergio Conceiçao ... dusting off an Enrico Chiesa and putting him in the shopping cart...

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Webber ] ++
    As far as I know (correct me if don't), Juve is spending just profit money. So that means, that we are never under the limit level. So we're not like Chelsea with Roman A. or Real with media stars in its team. Face it, out of stadium tickets we get almost nothing compare to Real, barca, Man U,...
    We've got certanly rich sponsores (Fastiweb I think) but, that is just not enough. We can't just every season spet 30M€+ money for transfers. Don't expect too much of these year summer guyz. Last year we spent 30 M€, this year I would be very happy if we coluld exchange Mutu+Nonda +some money => Cassano and buy one defender ( Barzagli or Miguel, I prefer the last one). So everything would cost ther around 10 M€. (we exchange Del Piero, so we get around 8 M € for him + Barzagli).
    Thats my vision of these transfer summer.
    when we did spent 30 M€?
    we spent ~35€ and sell ~25€
    so it about 10€out, we are juventus,
    its a shame fiorentina can spend more than us,
    10€ per year? and what year when we had to change almost our half first eleven,
    spending is an investement, bring in great players=>spectacol=>funs=tickets=>high wage+bonuses=>succes by motivated great players(scudetto+CL)=>big money
    mutu(12-16mil) nonda(8-12mil) +3-4mil=23-32mil for casano?how much totti cost's?
    del piero(world class attacker25-35mil) for baragli(young defender4-8mil) +8mil? thats great expectations, i m sure moggi will do better than this

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Free TransferS

Way to go Moggi...I admire this guy for giving us a pretty good team with the amount of financial support this guy is getting. If free brought us Mutu, then I have no problems.

Nonda? Good finisher, waiting to see Mutu play in midfield creating chances for our forwards.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

You hate Schumacher, think Gilardino is overrated and that Mutu is a finer talent than Cassano which in other words from what you wrote is another overrated player...

hmmmm... I see no pattern at all! :D
    Well, yes, Schumacher isnt my favourite driver, Montoya is. Gilardino is overvalued, for lack of a better term and Mutu is better equipped and more mature to step in as heir to the Dp throne. Cassano, even if he may have tons of talent, doesn't seem like the person who can carry such a responsibility, yet.

Hope the pattern is a lot clearer now. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)