Moggi:"We look at free transfers" (1 Viewer)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
this list I found on an italian site ;)

yes, we are cheap.

Our transfers go like this: Buy free players, swap deals and sell a Big name to get another one. We never buy a good player without selling one. We take care of our finance and I think it's a good idea(untill we start losing) :(
we r already

Geof

May 14, 2004
That's just the general politic Moggi is trying to bring in Juve. we will sign players à la Zebina, Canna and Kapo, but that doesn't mean Moggi will close his wallet for other players, like Emerson and Zlatan this summer.

I just think the idea is to sign some good free players (mayb Kuffour or Van Bommel??) and to hold the cash for the real stars that will be stars in our team (smthing like rosicky, aimar, kompany,,...)

we shouldn't worry, Moggi is a tranfer guru, he knows what is best for us and whatever he may say (lie) I trust him.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i say sign them for free and use them for bait. van bommel would be interesting for our midfield. he is a good player who wouldnt be such a bad player next to emerson.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Why Moggi doesn't sign me??? Ican consider it if he offers me a good contract :D
as we dont need another appiah :groan::groan:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
This is exactly why milan will lead serie A for the next years to come , we go for useless free transfers while milan go for top players next season like gilardino and janko:(

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
the worst is yet to come. i think we'll sign nonda on a free, then exchange him and mutu + 6-7 mil. for cassano. and that according to me will mean, roma will be the better of the two after the deal.

I dont like how Moggi has continually praised Cassano to the heavens, hes only making it worse for the future of the kid, and in turn worse for us, because i do believe his future lies here at Juventus.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Nonda haven't signed anything for Juve yet, and media is already considering swaping him and Mutu + cash. ffs. Even if its true, this is a fvking stupid deal. Imo Cassano isnt worth that much. If its only straight swap for Mutu/Cassano then its fine, but other than that is just a waste of money. And imo Mutu doesnt lack any quality that Cassano might have.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Giannichedda, Taddei, Kuffour, Van Bommel, Nonda and T.Dellas ;)
Mutu lack the technique and talent that Cassano has. And Cassano is younger and Italian :) But Mutu is much better with freekicks though..

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Oh Mutu sure doesn't lack technic, I see that as he's biggest weapon really. The way he takes down and controll a long ball plus he's great vision. And he shoot really hard too.

Although I would prefer Cassano as well, but it will be fantastic to have Mutu in our arsenal. Both of em will work really well in a trident in Juventus.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yeah. IF its possible, trade Trezeguet for Cassano instead :p

then we have this:

Cassano-Zlatan-Mutu

mumsfilibabba :D

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
Treze has too high wage for roma (financial crisis), so this is almost unpossible. I don't know clearly that new rule in Serie A of home made players, but I think, that is better to have as many as possible home made players, so Italians. You never know, when some young Brazilian star will rise ( Kaka, LF, Robinho). Cassano would be perfect for our system of playing and Mutu too. So Mutu, Cassano, Zlatan would be perfect for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)