Moggi: I Wanted To Kill Myself (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Luciano Moggi has shocked the Italian football yet again, by declaring that he wanted to commit suicide following the Calciopoli scandal.

The former Juventus director has left the football world, but he still is very present in the daily sports news with his comments, opinions and declarations. His latest shocking revelation arrived on Sunday during the registration of an Italian TV program 'Il Bivio' (The Crossroad), where Luciano Moggi declared that he was on the verge of committing suicide following the Calciopoli scandal, but only his faith in religion stopped him from doing so.

"I also thought about killing myself, but only the faith made me stop from doing it," an emotional Moggi told the presenter.

This was later confirmed by the same Moggi when a journalist asked him if what he said was true.

"Yes, it's true. As soon as it happened I thought of doing it, but not anymore."

Moggi's involvement in the Calciopoli scandal cost Juventus two league titles and the demotion to Serie B football, but is still regarded by many Bianconeri fans as a hero.

Goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He defends Juventus all the time in tv debates and such. There was a tv debate during xmas in which he told some Inter dude to "shut up" and layed out exactly what he knew Inter had been up to. He was like "Ok we've done this and that but you have done this, and this, and this, and THAT!". I miss Moggi and I always will.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ahhh... Moggi has balls. Something sorely lacking up and down Lega Calcio these days I'm afraid.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He defends Juventus all the time in tv debates and such. There was a tv debate during xmas in which he told some Inter dude to "shut up" and layed out exactly what he knew Inter had been up to. He was like "Ok we've done this and that but you have done this, and this, and this, and THAT!". I miss Moggi and I always will.
this is crap, y wud moggi kill himself, when he is biding his time to unleash the truth, if moggi dies, then the truth about calcio becomes a john doe, only moggi knows all.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
He stood up for Juventus. Kudos to him. Does he still fly Juve's flag at his house?
Forza Moggi. :p

Me too! It annoys me that Gigli just agrees with criticism of Juve, whether justified or not.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Me too! It annoys me that Gigli just agrees with criticism of Juve, whether justified or not.
I could see Gigli doing that while sentencing had to potential for reduction. Sometimes it helps to cop a lesser plea than have the book thrown at you.

But those days are long gone. There's such an unholy stink that lingers as much as ever around Lega Calcio still, and now too many are afraid to tell it like it is.

Wussies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Moggi.. we will wait for you..

Dont exactly think bringing moggi back to Juve will be a good idea. We're starting a new chapter and a Cleaner if you want to call it Juve. I wouldnt mind when he gets back if he were behind our dealings of some sort and not in the lime light. If you know what i mean ............(Wink! Wink!) Aey. :eyebrows:

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
Dont exactly think bringing moggi back to Juve will be a good idea. We're starting a new chapter and a Cleaner if you want to call it Juve. I wouldnt mind when he gets back if he were behind our dealings of some sort and not in the lime light. If you know what i mean ............(Wink! Wink!) Aey. :eyebrows:

Yeah, but IMO Cobolli Gigli is too soft to be a president of Juventus.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
100% Right .
Somekind office clerk,does not of what range is miles away of Moggi.
Now,it is easy to drop stones to Moggi.
But remember.
He never ,ever do anything bad for Juve.
And what about his transfers.
Zidane bought for 3 m.,sold for 50 m.,
Trezeguet,Ibrahimovic bought for 11. sold for about20-24 m,Viera
Emerson,Cannavaro,Mutu,name it ,you got it.For last ten years he done every good transfers in Serie A.
Honestly,he can teach,really on Harvard school of bussines how to make a good deal ,buy a player for nothing or cheap and the sell him for fortune.
what he done bad for Juve.Exept bringing more money for the shareholders and owners of Juve.
I miss him,miss him a lot,he is genious,does not matter what some office rats think of him.He is one and only.Numero uno in football.Long live Moggi.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Thats the Old chapter of Juventus. We now need to open another one. We need to breed young exciting talent, even buy promising ones, yes moggi was the man , but give cobolli time to at least be in serie A to spend money on big players. He simply cannot do that just yet with the situation were in. we got Grygera and Salihamidzic on a free just like moggi style. Give the old boy time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)