Moggi Attacks Juve Management (2 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
:agree: Yep, & he was the "fall guy." It couldn't have been more obvious at the time. Point of thought...did you ever believe Roberto Bettega had no knowledge of all that happened? Or Capello for that matter? Look, you know Italian life & so do I. Things tend to be "arranged" as a part of normal life & it's been that way down through history...
Well, you can call me a fan living in denial but I yet to see anything material in the whole calciopoli. So, I can't judge if Bettega and Capello knew anything knowing that I don't know that "anything".

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Amateurs they are by comparison! We are in a time where we need to be seen to be "squeaky clean" which is in itself a problem! As for Moggi, I actually watched him interviewed on a late night chat show on Rai Uno, & the way he came across was that he was considering a move but hadn't decided. We may never know if someone at our club wanted him out even at that point...

Addition: Read Rebel's post on the Agnelli's wanting him gone...
Amateurs by comparison? Dude, if we compare them then they'd come across as imbeciles. They're amateurs by the general market standard - Iaquinta for what? 11 mil? Mutu for half of Bojinov and 5 mil? Ranieri as head coach? Let's not live in denial. Yes, the calciopoli may have reduced our strengths a great deal, but these guys haven't applied themselves optimally enough for my money or the club's for that matter. And remember the squeaky clean image will be a veil that would acquired by the media anyway, given we've served our sentence. And not just for us but for everyone because its not individuals that create corruption. It's the system - which like a mindset is unlikely to change. How Moggi came across is irrelevant because at this point, it's nothing but a matter of conjecture. You cant draw conclusions from that. He was Bianconero till the Calciopoli hit and that's how he goes down in history as far as I'm concerned.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Very interesting words from Moggi, as always. His prediction is credible too. I also see Juventus fighting for 4th place unlike some ignorant fools which already see the 28th Scudetto in Juventus hall.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Very interesting words from Moggi, as always. His prediction is credible too. I also see Juventus fighting for 4th place unlike some ignorant fools which already see the 28th Scudetto in Juventus hall.
If things go well and as planned we will be competing for a champions league spot , which would be excellent after what had happened to us .

This guy Moggi , i hate to say it but he's right . Our management hasn't lived up to its expectations and saying the team is complete when we obviously need a quality defender shows how idiotic they really are .

cristoforo1897

Jan 7, 2006
i have always liked Moggi and value his opinion, he is correct about the current management. for a start why are they giving Del Piero such a hard time over contract extension, he is Juventus and to treat such a legend like that is unbelievable. However i have been quite impressed by the new juve style on the pitch so far only time will tell how we go in the big time

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Amateurs by comparison? Dude, if we compare them then they'd come across as imbeciles. They're amateurs by the general market standard - Iaquinta for what? 11 mil? Mutu for half of Bojinov and 5 mil? Ranieri as head coach? Let's not live in denial. Yes, the calciopoli may have reduced our strengths a great deal, but these guys haven't applied themselves optimally enough for my money or the club's for that matter. And remember the squeaky clean image will be a veil that would acquired by the media anyway, given we've served our sentence. And not just for us but for everyone because its not individuals that create corruption. It's the system - which like a mindset is unlikely to change. How Moggi came across is irrelevant because at this point, it's nothing but a matter of conjecture. You cant draw conclusions from that. He was Bianconero till the Calciopoli hit and that's how he goes down in history as far as I'm concerned.
Excellent post. I agree with you on this issue completely.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
and there is Moggi again, not a week goas by or he is in the center of attention.
I can understand why the press is after him cuz he always seeks controversy
I personaly don't like him, never have, although I reckognise his part in the success of Juve. However I can't stand it that he still is in the media. I haven't heard anything from Bettega and Giraudo. Always Moggi! He is looking for attention even when he has nothing special to say.
Juve were demoted partly due to Moggi, lost a bundle and top players and now he critises the board for spending too much.
The Agnelli had to invest in Juve, they didn't do that before cuz Juve always was self-reliant. It is never good to depend too much on a sponsor like Abramovich. Besides the Agnellis do not have that amount of cash.
Folks over here who want trophies no matter how they were won are being plain stupid. I am not saying Inter has won the scudetto of honesty now but if you travel on illegal roads there always is a backfire.
And paybackalways is a bitch.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
and there is Moggi again, not a week goas by or he is in the center of attention.
I can understand why the press is after him cuz he always seeks controversy
I personaly don't like him, never have, although I reckognise his part in the success of Juve. However I can't stand it that he still is in the media. I haven't heard anything from Bettega and Giraudo. Always Moggi! He is looking for attention even when he has nothing special to say.
Juve were demoted partly due to Moggi, lost a bundle and top players and now he critises the board for spending too much.
The Agnelli had to invest in Juve, they didn't do that before cuz Juve always was self-reliant. It is never good to depend too much on a sponsor like Abramovich. Besides the Agnellis do not have that amount of cash.
Folks over here who want trophies no matter how they were won are being plain stupid. I am not saying Inter has won the scudetto of honesty now but if you travel on illegal roads there always is a backfire.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
This is not so much Moggi criticisizing management as it is Moggi telling us, yet again, how great he was. Moggi has always had the biggest ego and always will. And I'm sure that it was his big ego that led to either him breaking the rules or everyone getting together to oust him due to envy or hatred or whatever.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
It's all talk. Moggi has to sell interviews and he likes the spotlight. I'm bored. He promised "that the truth will come out", but it was all talk no proofs. It's true that he had no money from the owners when other teams were spending big. But that's not the fault of our management. And I think they did decent so far.

I don't know why this Mutu thing is being brought up over and over again. The management was brand new at that time, we had no coach and no idea in which division we are going to be. They had to do something fast and probably did the wrong thing. But I don't blame them. And they admitted themselves that they did a mistake which I respect. It's so easy to blame a management that took over such a hard project. You cannot look good in such a situation. But they did decent so far. We will see how our transfer period will work out in the season. But some of you are jumping the gun too fast.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This is not so much Moggi criticisizing management as it is Moggi telling us, yet again, how great he was. Moggi has always had the biggest ego and always will. And I'm sure that it was his big ego that led to either him breaking the rules or everyone getting together to oust him due to envy or hatred or whatever.
Pado, he may have an ego, but he had the talent to match it. Everybody is up to no good, because the system is that way. It's just that Moggi worked a lot better within that system than anybody else could. Do you actually think one year in Serie B and the two titles stripped away have cleared us and all Italian or world football for that matter of all wrongdoing?

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Pado, he may have an ego, but he had the talent to match it. Everybody is up to no good, because the system is that way. It's just that Moggi worked a lot better within that system than anybody else could. Do you actually think one year in Serie B and the two titles stripped away have cleared us and all Italian or world football for that matter of all wrongdoing?
Great post.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Moggi made few predictions earlier but none of them were right... so I don't believe in his predictions even he is most probably right about this one, still I hope we gonna qualify for CL.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
He didn't criticize anybody. Check his words again.

The Agnelli had to invest in Juve, they didn't do that before cuz Juve always was self-reliant.
You mean Reliant on the triad.

It is never good to depend too much on a sponsor like Abramovich. Besides the Agnellis do not have that amount of cash.
Yeah, they're so poor. Pity them.

Who want trophies no matter how they were won??

He made results by doing illigal transactions,
the new board wants to make it on the pitch
And you believe that??

Totally agree.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Moggi will always be a controversial figure in these forums but fact is he got caught , he always was walking a thin line. We got demoted and there is no way we were going to reach our objective of a CL spot without reinforcements. I think that is a cheap shot of his part. He certainly had his merits but I find it troubling he is still seeking attention.
I hope this board will get the job done without controvercy and you can be critical but at least give them a chance. I don't understand what all this bashing is about this early.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Moggi will always be a controversial figure in these forums but fact is he got caught , he always was walking a thin line. We got demoted and there is no way we were going to reach our objective of a CL spot without reinforcements. I think that is a cheap shot of his part. He certainly had his merits but I find it troubling he is still seeking attention.
I hope this board will get the job done without controvercy and you can be critical but at least give them a chance. I don't understand what all this bashing is about this early.
Who bashed whom?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Moggi the Idiot forgot how he spent/wasted all the cash of Zidane's transfer and plus from the budget on Buffon Thuram and nedved at the time where he could get them by much cheaper.

and please Moggi, shut the fuck up and don't comment on Juve again, you are not a Juve director just a wrong past, and I hope no Idiot will allow you to come back..

OP
francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #40
    Moggi the Idiot forgot how he spent/wasted all the cash of Zidane's transfer and plus from the budget on Buffon Thuram and nedved at the time where he could get them by much cheaper.

and please Moggi, shut the fuck up and don't comment on Juve again, you are not a Juve director just a wrong past, and I hope no Idiot will allow you to come back..
    i agree!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)