Moggi and Capello about Mercato (3 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Forza_Bianconer ] ++
Ibra & Emo staying, insist Juve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italian champions Juventus have warned Real Madrid to forget about making bids for Emerson and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Both players have been linked with moves to the Spanish giants but the Bianconeri insist they will not be sacrificed at any price.

Turin is not a good place to come and try to strengthen your team," transfer guru Luciano Moggi stated
"There are no problems with Zlatan or Emerson. They have no desire to leave and they will stay with us."

Real apparently made a £48m bid for the Swede last week, while the Spanish media are convinced that the Brazilian wants a move to La Liga.

"I couldn’t care less about Real," responded Emerson. "I am a Juventus player and I will stay here.
"There really isn’t anything more that I can say," added the summer signing from Roma. "I have a contract with this club and I intend to respect it."

Moggi has also rubbished rumours suggesting that boss Fabio Capello could leave the Delle Alpi after just one year in charge.
"Capello will definitely remain," he stated after the club won their 28th Italian championship. "We wanted him to take us into the future and that is what will occur."

However, the Bianconeri official did confirm that the club would be making squad changes even if no drastic amendments.
"We’ll see but I don’t think we have that many problems to resolve," he stated. "After all, we have the best defensive record in the League and one of the best attacks.
"The average age of our squad is a relatively good one right now and we already have a number of champions on our books

You got thatPerez?, ****ing Homo
This sentence makes me feel very proudly for beeing Juventino :I am a Juventus player and I will stay here. .That means the players are really fighting for us and not only for the money!
But in many occasions they don't decide about their own destiny!

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
No Cassano In Juve’s Future
5/23/2005 6:42:00 PM
Luciano Moggi has ruled out a possible transfer of the young prodigy to the Old Lady.
Antonio Cassano will remain a Roma player despite all the transfer rumours surrounding the young star. The Juventus guru has denied that the Bianconeri will make a move for the former Bari forward, citing two main reasons:

“We have the best attack and the best defence, we would have difficult in inserting new players. Cassano is one of the best attackers around, but he will not come to Juve for two reasons. The first one is that I am sure he will not move away from Rome. The second is because I cannot see how we can insert him in an attack full of champions.”

Cassano has been linked to Juve since Fabio Capello moved to the Turin based side last summer. Many believe that Moggi’s denial might actually mean that the Bianconeri have already sealed a deal with the skilful player!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys, shall I order a Juve shirt with Cassano on that back now ? :)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
No Cassano In Juve’s Future
5/23/2005 6:42:00 PM
Luciano Moggi has ruled out a possible transfer of the young prodigy to the Old Lady.
Antonio Cassano will remain a Roma player despite all the transfer rumours surrounding the young star. The Juventus guru has denied that the Bianconeri will make a move for the former Bari forward, citing two main reasons:

“We have the best attack and the best defence, we would have difficult in inserting new players. Cassano is one of the best attackers around, but he will not come to Juve for two reasons. The first one is that I am sure he will not move away from Rome. The second is because I cannot see how we can insert him in an attack full of champions.”

Cassano has been linked to Juve since Fabio Capello moved to the Turin based side last summer. Many believe that Moggi’s denial might actually mean that the Bianconeri have already sealed a deal with the skilful player!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys, shall I order a Juve shirt with Cassano on that back now ? :)
Yes u should :D

May 4, 2004
we got more from sports.it

bad translation! :)

Juve, announcement purchase of Kovac or Giannichedda in next hours 23 05 2005 The first purchase of the Juventus for the next season could already be announced in the next hours. The names that circulate are those of Robert Kovac, defender centers them of the Bayern Monaco, and Giuliano Giannichedda, centrocampista of the Lazio. Both would arrive to parameter zero. Badge of next Sunday would be be a matter of the first gift to the bianconeri tifosi in sight of the festivity.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Juve would only sell Trezeguet in the scenario that we have secured the signing of Gilardino or F. Torres, otherwise I think he will be here next season.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
Juve would only sell Trezeguet in the scenario that we have secured the signing of Gilardino or F. Torres, otherwise I think he will be here next season.
I dont see much difference in Gila and Trez. Sure, Gila is more complete, but we already have Zlatan and Mutu to cover for the creativity in the forward line. Fact is, Trezeguet is capable of getting just as many goals, and imo is in the top bracket of centre forwards currently available in Europe. You think he should stay? Rightfully so.

JuveAllTheWay

May 24, 2005
Hi, That'z My First post, but i'm reading this forum for a loong time, so that'z my opinion, or call it another version of hundred versions that Moggi got in his head but, I've got a very strange feeling that Moggi will bringz Milan Baros to our squad at the end of the season, and sure, Trezegol will moves to barcelona or lyon or elsewhere, but as you know, After moggi will reads this post, he'll choose another way of : how to make us stronger then we are )) Cheerz Bianconeri Brotherz))
p.s
After reading this forum i'm happy az hell, that our Juventus Community all over the world, got such a smart dudez like you are, FORZA JUVE !!!!!

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Welcome to the forums, mate
As I had already written Juve don't need new attacking options. We are complete in attack. Let's think about defence and midfield.

JuveAllTheWay

May 24, 2005
We'll, I'm sure, that for example same Nedved could run across the pitch for another season with no such things like "HeyCapelloPleaseSubstituteMeOrI'mOutWithInjury", as for : Kapo, Appiah, Alessio(one of my favorites, and I'm trully feel bad that he's done as "juventini"=( ) as for Blasi - he's got a lot to prove in bianconeri's squad and he's young too so give'im a chance +) Camo is good, but still his game is not so good allways, but even after his performance against "simple" madrid, I'll'd like him to stay with us for a looong time :D Emerson's question about - To move, or not to move - in madrid, still remains, and Moggi's calm reaction about those speaks are Hundred percent Smokescreen :D hope for the good of the team :] Juve Needs : a)Ledesma ; b)Pizarro c)D'allesandro d)Rosicky - I think that It`Would Be Great to have them all, but it's another smokescreen'ed up dream :D well, as for defence : They shown they're best this year, - but next season Thuram and Cannavaro need Back'up cause of age, imho Moggi'll Brings some young blood and none of them would be players we've been linked with ;]] That'z the nature of Sir Moggi, I'd rather believe that Figo arrives at our disposal then same Essien we've been linked with :] This Summer gonna Be Hot for Moggi's Brains :D

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Trez is going to be very eager to do well next season and if he stays he will be top scorer, mark my words. He will have many goal scoring opportunities, which will be created for him by players like Dp, Mutu, Zlatan Camo Nedved, Zambro and maybe even some other Moggis suprise. He cant have a season pluged with injuries like this one was.
I am not for his sale. After all we cant get more then 20 million for him from clubs like Barcelona and Arsenal (they were interested in the past). Only Real and Chelsea can pay as much as Moggi wants.

Blind

May 8, 2005
I really think that Parisi joining our team is showing that Capello is moving Zambrotta to the left flank, thus putting Nedved either in the Center, or giving him the free role playmaker role.
As far as I am concerned out sqaud nees a little more depth. We pretty much do not have that. Sure we won the Scuttedo, but when will we lift the CL trophy again?
I think that attacking wise Mutu and Zlatan could be a great patnership.
I am still kinda skeptical about Cassano-Mutu trade.
I really want Mutu to stay, heck let him prove himself.
Plus if we want to get Cassano and trade Mutu we would lose on money.
No thx.
I really want to see D. Pizarro here in Juve, but I am fearful that Capello will not bring a new starting 11 player, just because not interupt the team spirit.
All of our players have bonded very well.
I think with the next season either we will see major changes, or small ones.
I can see our current sqaud performing well in Italy again, and with Mutu we got that flavor we needed.
However CL I donlt know.
Either Juve will spend one 2-3 good players, or they will wait and purchase a bunch of them in 2-3 years.
I think Capello will give Appiah a chance.
He has been playing quite good lately, except that damn pass he made in the Livorno match.
I am also impressed with Kapo.
There was a reason why Capello got him.
Believe me, I think Capello is going to put him in Nedved's role once Nedved leaves. Plus I think as long as we got Nedved we will not get Pizarro or Rosicky, or whomsoever.
I wish we could get Pizzaro and have a 4-4-2 with Pizzaro and Emerson in the middle, but I doubt that.
If Parisi comes we can either see Zebina going on the bench and Zambo on he right, which I doubt, or have Parisi play left back and Zebina right back, and Zambo plays on the left wing, and Nedved in the midfield next to Emerson as the free role playmaker.
Of course Mutu can play that position too, but I rather see Mutu as a striker.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I am 100percent behind the idea of putting Zambo on the flanks and nedved moving to the middle, it is the Cheapest most wisest thing to improve our offense.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Definitely Zamb on the flanks. Dont know about Nedved in the middle though, i dont think he's good enough anymore to provide us with the level of creativity we're going to need through the season.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
well he isnt the most creative but its the most we can do with the least money.
he doesnt look too bad behind the two strikers but yes he lacks the creativity.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Parisi isn't a starting left back for us, sorry but he is no where near Zambro's quality offensively or defensively, got a decent shot but that's not the most important quality in a left back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)