Moggi and Capello about Mercato (4 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Capello: "Posso assicurare che nessun giocatore importante sara' ceduto, e Trezeguet lo e'. Anzi ci rinforzeremo"

Capello: "I can assure you that no big names will be sold, and Trezeguet is one of them. Besides that, we'll reinforce ourselves."

Moggi: "Emerson as no intention leaving Juve".

:D:D:D

I still think that Trez could leave but we can be sure we won't see Zambrotta, Buffon, Zlatan or Emerson go.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    If they sell him he wasen't, if we keep him he was. :D

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I don't think Trezeguet will leave. Last year his trasnfer speculation was even bigger but Capello convinced him of staying, he likes him.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    it's possible. The only player I want if Trez leaves is Gilardino. Gila costs too much so there's a chance he could stay. You never know with Moggi though. ;)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Trezeguet is as good as Gilagol, we rather need Cassano and maybe some great player next to emerson such as Pizarro?
    and some new faces in defence.

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
    I think we should keep our strikers (Zlatan, Treze, DP, Zala, Mutu).
    But we could need someone in midfield and perhaps some young blood in the defence...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++

I still think that Trez could leave but we can be sure we won't see Zambrotta, Buffon, Zlatan or Emerson go.

On the other hand, id say Ibra and Emerson may actually be sold.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
    I think we should keep our strikers (Zlatan, Treze, DP, Zala, Mutu).
    But we could need someone in midfield and perhaps some young blood in the defence...
    As simple as that, no Cassano nor Gilardino nor 600 new players with 8431 different formations.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    the only justification that selling trezegoal and buying gilardino i can see is to stop milan from getting gilardino

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Selling Trez makes no sense, if we've held on to him while he was injured. Why would we let go of him, now that hes healthy and raring to go?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    Selling Trez makes no sense, if we've held on to him while he was injured. Why would we let go of him, now that hes healthy and raring to go?
    The members here want to sell him so we can get Gilardino so that Milan won't get him. Makes no sense at all!!! We can be a better team even if Gilardino is in Milan.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

The members here want to sell him so we can get Gilardino so that Milan won't get him. Makes no sense at all!!! We can be a better team even if Gilardino is in Milan.
    in wht ways :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)