Moggi and Capello about Mercato (4 Viewers)

taquin

Apr 7, 2004
i believe they're tryin to build around zlatan, he won't leave - he represents a certain flair that juve have been lacking in recent years... entertaining and winning football means more ticket sales cuz i believe that tick sales have been on the decline in recent times (saw the report about juve selling ticks to women and kids for like 1 pound)

as someone said earlier.. keep all the strikers, bring in a playmaker to replace the ageing pavel in the midfield and younger defence alternatives for canna's and thuram.

my thing is WHEN chiellini comes back to juve, yea i did say WHEN, where will zambo play.. (switch him to right back and put zebina on the bench?)

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Capello: "Posso assicurare che nessun giocatore importante sara' ceduto, e Trezeguet lo e'. Anzi ci rinforzeremo"

Capello: "I can assure you that no big names will be sold, and Trezeguet is one of them. Besides that, we'll reinforce ourselves."

Moggi: "Emerson as no intention leaving Juve".

:D:D:D

Well,I would like it's true but remember that last season Capello said that he won't leve Roma,but few days later he did it! Moggi said that Zidane is not for sale but they sold him.

I still think that Trez could leave but we can be sure we won't see Zambrotta, Buffon, Zlatan or Emerson go. [/QUOTE]

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Selling Trez makes no sense, if we've held on to him while he was injured. Why would we let go of him, now that hes healthy and raring to go?
If you want to sell, you got to advertise. Who do you expect to spend millions on some injured lamp post they may or may not get back to the way he was?

And Jeeks, I dont know about others, but I prefer Gila becasue he's much BETTER than Trez in many ways. Not becuae stealing him from Milan.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by dossis1986 ] ++
I would sell Ibr and buy Gila and Xavi.
Yeah, great idea. Sell perhaps the most talented young forward in the world for a goalscorer we don't need and a Spanish player who is unproven in the Serie A. Fantastic.

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
Ibra will not be sold, he has done a great campaign in Serie A (we have seen many good talented youngsters fail their first serie A campaign) and Juve will keep him for another few more years, then at the high point of his career they'll sell him for an outrageous amount of money.

Right now Moggi's and Cap's priority will be to bring some fresh blood to the midfield and to the defense. Pizarro or Rosciky will come for the midfield and some defense youngsters (Chiellini, Gianiccheda, that Empoli kid, take your pick) for the bench. Depending on how much Arsenal's offer for Trez is, Gila or Cassano will come.

Olivera will go, to free up another ex-communitary slot, for the Pizarro scenario, and Maresca and Miccoli will be sold.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Smokescreen or not,

This year is perhaps one out of very few, that I really feel happy with the squad we already have.

I really feel we dont need to buy many players or sell. Like I said before the only time we can sell Trez is if we can definately get Gila, but thats too much of a gamble for me since Gila has stated he wants Milan (now).

So really all we need is more creativity in the midfield. We need one creative quality midfielder, and the only sale we make can only be justified if the money is used to get this midfielder.

As for Defense we have enough cover once Tudor returns, Kovac Signs, and Masiello is trusted.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

If you want to sell, you got to advertise. Who do you expect to spend millions on some injured lamp post they may or may not get back to the way he was?

And Jeeks, I dont know about others, but I prefer Gila becasue he's much BETTER than Trez in many ways. Not becuae stealing him from Milan.
i second that, but i dont want zlatan to leave, so i wouldnt mind selling trez for gila, in the end, it doesnt matter if it doesnt happen, im happy with our attacking lineups

Aug 1, 2003
I REALLY hope we wont sell Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet, Emerson and Zambrotta for that matter too. I like Gilardino and would hate seeing him in Milan but not at the expense of Trezegol.

However, I never trust whatever Juventus tells the media when it comes to transfers. You just wont know what'll happen with them.

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
do you think Moggi and Cap forgot about Salas? or Brighi if hes still with the club....we can get a lot of money without sellin our top players...i mean u get rid of salas that will free up sum cash...sell the rest of miccoli and maresca....actually since fiorentina r goin down they will be hot product so buy there full contract back and sell for even more....theres more money.....legro sell him out...more money....and same with appiah or blasi or tacchi...Ferrar retired and Montero gone...that will also free up money....we dont have to necessarily sell our star players to pick up players, we'll use wat we have at our disposal thats all.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
We have been trying to sell SALAs for the past few seasons (i hate this guy), I'd give him up for free if I could. The fact is he doesnt want to sign for another club coz he loves his BIG FAT JUVENTUS Wage! Thats why he has turned down the transfer moves, thats y nobody will buy him either.

Brighi if Im not mistaken was the collateral in the Emerson move.
Miccoli and Maresca are the ones to bring in reasonable cash.
Tacchi can bring in some cash.

At the momment the ones who can bring in cash and arent indispensible to the team are Kapo, Olivera, Appiah. But I'd really like to keep all three of them.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Moggi's smokescreen. He had sold Zidane, so none of Juve players can feel comfortable. He would sell any player if the right offer arrives.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Well, the injured lamp post managed to light up our attack when we needed it most. So really, id be more than happy to hold on to him, because i dont think hes burnt out just yet.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
trez will onlybe sold if quality wil replace him. i dont see trez being sold and some mediocre player replacing him.

as for the rest, who knows. if we do keep all current forwards, then maybe no midfielder will come in but mutu may be used as that link man to the forwards.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Well, the injured lamp post managed to light up our attack when we needed it most. So really, id be more than happy to hold on to him, because i dont think hes burnt out just yet.
hehe, I like what you've done there :D

May 28, 2004
Ibra & Emo staying, insist Juve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italian champions Juventus have warned Real Madrid to forget about making bids for Emerson and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Both players have been linked with moves to the Spanish giants but the Bianconeri insist they will not be sacrificed at any price.

Turin is not a good place to come and try to strengthen your team," transfer guru Luciano Moggi stated
"There are no problems with Zlatan or Emerson. They have no desire to leave and they will stay with us."

Real apparently made a £48m bid for the Swede last week, while the Spanish media are convinced that the Brazilian wants a move to La Liga.

"I couldn’t care less about Real," responded Emerson. "I am a Juventus player and I will stay here.
"There really isn’t anything more that I can say," added the summer signing from Roma. "I have a contract with this club and I intend to respect it."

Moggi has also rubbished rumours suggesting that boss Fabio Capello could leave the Delle Alpi after just one year in charge.
"Capello will definitely remain," he stated after the club won their 28th Italian championship. "We wanted him to take us into the future and that is what will occur."

However, the Bianconeri official did confirm that the club would be making squad changes even if no drastic amendments.
"We’ll see but I don’t think we have that many problems to resolve," he stated. "After all, we have the best defensive record in the League and one of the best attacks.
"The average age of our squad is a relatively good one right now and we already have a number of champions on our books

You got thatPerez?, ****ing Homo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)