Moggi about mercato (2 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Is Jaoquin the guy who said that he was breast-fed until he was 10 by his mother at all of his soccer games? lol

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think he is talking rubbish only one more.

emerson, jankulovski and oddo are certains if he said that. but i still think he'll bring in either chivu/cannavaro or Ujaflsuo, if not two of those names.

As for Gilardino being signed now and left on loan, thats bullshit also, Gilardino will not agree with that and he'll probably sign for Roma.

we need two central defenders and a striker IMO!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think its a load of crap not wanting gilardino now nor cannavaro. capello cant be that stupid to think that Zebina is going to star for the club.

I think Chivu and Ujafluso would hvae to at least be looked at.

if things are true and maresca does leave etc...

buffon
oddo thuram zebina jankulovski
zambrotta emerson tacchinardi nedved
trez del piero

not very creative at all.

if chiellini turns out to be good.

buffon
oddo thuram zebina chiellini
zambrotta emerson nedved janks
trez dp

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
i think its a load of crap not wanting gilardino now nor cannavaro. capello cant be that stupid to think that Zebina is going to star for the club.

I think Chivu and Ujafluso would hvae to at least be looked at.

if things are true and maresca does leave etc...

buffon
oddo thuram zebina jankulovski
zambrotta emerson tacchinardi nedved
trez del piero

not very creative at all.

if chiellini turns out to be good.

buffon
oddo thuram zebina chiellini
zambrotta emerson nedved janks
trez dp
Well, maybe there is no central playmaker, but thats the way it is in a flat 4-4-2: The creativity comes from the wings, and if you ask me, I think with that formation, we will have the best wings in whole Europe.
Oddo and Zambrotta from the right side.
Jankulovski and Nedved from the left-side.
Also, I think that Legrottaglie will find his form again, as he was simply injured the whole last season, but had to play, as we had die hard def. problems. My formation for next season would be:
------------------------Buffon------------------------------
Oddo----------Thuram---Legrottaglie---Jankulovski
Zambrotta---Maresca---Emerson-----------Nedved
--------------Trezeguet---Del Piero--------------------

I pray that Maresca will stay, but IMo it won't happen :down:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
neddy is no longer a winger.

Enzo had better stay.

And moggi had better be lying.
Well, with Nedved and Jankulovski on the wing, Nedved should have more room to do some work in the middle, asd he usualy does, but please stop saying that Neddy is not a winger anymore. I think he has the best crosses in the world. Did you see Cze - Ned??? The Baros goal was assisted by Nedved, who gave a superb cross.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
I think he has the best crosses in the world. Did you see Cze - Ned??? The Baros goal was assisted by Nedved, who gave a superb cross.
His crosses are decent, but just for the record, the cross for Baros' goal wasn't anything special at all. It wasn't a good goalscoring opportunity for Koller, who chested it down for Baros :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Agreed. In fact, I dont know why Nedved takes corners for Juve. I've never seen a goal scored or even a decent chance from his corner.

Jul 28, 2002
nedd imo hits the corners too hard...he has great dead ball play but not as delicate or intricate as most....neddy does not play like a winger at all, gerard can cross but he aint a winger.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Funny, cause for some years, Nedved was rated as one of the best left-wingers in the world, but I guess this is typical for the juventuz community!

Jul 28, 2002
ohh he was once i wnger im not denieng that. but he has changed his style since joinin us and his play changed considerabley....when we tried him on the left he wasnt very good...but in his am he was awsome...

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
If Moggi is still Moggi, than we neither buy Emo, Jankulovsky, or Oddo.

but than, who?

very interesting transfer period...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
we 're being linked with jankulovski,emerson and oddo and none of them are centrebacks which are the positions most sorely needing fresh blood.

moggi better knows what he's doing cos i sure as hell don't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)