MLS > Serie A..Shut up Andy !! (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
In terms of entertainment. I'm completely serious here. The matches I have seen thus far this season in MLS have been very similar to last year, providing a good amount of positive football. Sides like LA, Red Bull, and the Sounders are a joy to watch, while the atmosphere in stadia like Portland and Seattle is right up there with English clubs. Even the most defensive side in the league, the Philly Union, manages to play some good football from time to time.

If Lazio vs. Juve was in MLS, it would easily be the worst match I've seen in the past two seasons.

Our league is getting better while Serie A is heading down the tube.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
In terms of entertainment. I'm completely serious here. The matches I have seen thus far this season in MLS have been very similar to last year, providing a good amount of positive football. Sides like LA, Red Bull, and the Sounders are a joy to watch, while the atmosphere in stadia like Portland and Seattle is right up there with English clubs. Even the most defensive side in the league, the Philly Union, manages to play some good football from time to time.

If Lazio vs. Juve was in MLS, it would easily be the worst match I've seen in the past two seasons.

Our league is getting better while Serie A is heading down the tube.
I kinda agree. I only follow the Union and I have to say they are more entertaining to watch than Juve. As far as LA or Red Bull, they'd probably win against us.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Well Andy, you have most of us at a disadvantage. I guess the bulk of the forum hasn't seen a mls game so we'll just have to take your word for it.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
My local team plays better football than Juventus but that's because the quality of players is so poor around them. Could be the case with the MLS.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    Well Andy, you have most of us at a disadvantage. I guess the bulk of the forum hasn't seen a mls game so we'll just have to take your word for it.
    One could always watch an MLS match. MyP2P and sometimes Atdhe has links to matches, so it's not impossible.

Should they play football to bore you & get you ready for sleepy time?
    :lol: Apparently.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    My local team plays better football than Juventus but that's because the quality of players is so poor around them. Could be the case with the MLS.
    Quality isn't really the strongest point of Serie A anymore though. Pepe scored ffs. It's gotten so lethargic. True, a lot of times when watching MLS games, the lack of vision and teamwork is horrible, but it's still not as bad as Juve's.

Serie A still is higher quality but not by much and MLS is definitely more exciting to watch than these borefests.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Oh. A player out of the third division in England could not make his team anymore and went to the MLS draft and is now playing for the Red Bulls.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    I probably should watch some MLS game in the near future. Don't even remember when I last time watched MLS, it probably was some Galaxy game. The match was pretty entertaining. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)