MLB Thread (2 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think the nickname "the tribe" is unrivaled in pro sports
:agree:

Except Progressive retards are now saying using the word tribe is cultural appropriation from native Americans. Never mind that we’re all descendants of some tribe at some point, that the word is English with Latin roots and has zilch to do with the First Nations of the Americas traditionally, and that they themselves want to be called Nations, not tribes. It’s cultural appropriation and racism! White man bad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well, we don’t have the top end starting pitching we’ve had in years past. After last night, it looks like the Braves have the upper hand in that area. I think it’s going to be tough unless we absolutely smash the ball against their top pitchers.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Despite the rough start from the first AB it's still fathomable for HOU to workhorse their way through their bullpen for one more series. Arguably, they might have the 3rd or 4th best SP starting rotation of all the AL clubs this post season

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Astros are going to smoke the Yankees. They just don’t have hitters to put the ball into play with RISP. Dingers don’t win post season games. Unfortunately, that’s all the Yankees are built to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)