MLB Thread (7 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Wood fell off a lot this year. His ERA jumped by a whole point and he fell out the starting lineup in the postseason, was used as a relief pitcher only.

The big talk seems to be of the Dodgers getting Kluber from the Indians which would be a massive upgrade on Wood.

And Harper would definitely be an upgrade on Puig and Kemp. Even if Harper is massively overrated due to his inconsistency.
Wait

You be knowing beisbol?

I think I love you

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'll believe it when I see it on Harper. I have no issues whatsoever trading Kemp, Puig, and Wood if it means getting arguably one of the top 4 in the game at the age of 26. Buehler will be the #2 unless Kluber comes here, which could very well happen in a trade including Alex Verdugo, and Julio Urias is finally healthy enough to move into the rotation. Joe Kelly as a setup guy, Corey Seager back next year as well.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm watching High Heat on the MLB Network. I had no idea that Jeff Kent is not in the Hall of Fame. How on earth is that possible? Easily the best offensive 2nd baseman of the past 50 years.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ok.

It's February 1st, catchers and pitchers will be reporting before you know it.

And yet

2 generational talents in Bryce Harper and Manny Machado have not signed. In a league where the owners are making billions of dollars, hand over fist.

hmmmmmmm......................................................................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)