MLB Thread (2 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What the fuck:lol:

I'm too old to have these things happen with my teams in such a short amount of time.

First, it was Lebron to the Lakers.
Then it was CR7 to Juve.
And now Manny Machado to the Dodgers.
I'm too old for all of this euphoria.

This is gonna end up killing me

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

I'm too old to have these things happen with my teams in such a short amount of time.

Then it was CR7 to Juve.

You forgetting Jimmy G to the 49ers last year to start it all off. ;)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Then it was CR7 to Juve.

You're having a banner sports year Sergio. Congrats.

But my Astros are still gonna get you in the Series.:D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Puig is simply an overgrown child and an overrated player

This pretty much sets up Bryce to LA

Hot stove baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You don't trade a 16 game winning lefty.

You build with top pitchers and then go for the rest.

I don't follow the Dodgers so if there's already 4 top notch starting pitchers then ok.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

I don't follow the Dodgers so if there's already 4 top notch starting pitchers then ok.
Wood fell off a lot this year. His ERA jumped by a whole point and he fell out the starting lineup in the postseason, was used as a relief pitcher only.

The big talk seems to be of the Dodgers getting Kluber from the Indians which would be a massive upgrade on Wood.

And Harper would definitely be an upgrade on Puig and Kemp. Even if Harper is massively overrated due to his inconsistency.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Wood fell off a lot this year. His ERA jumped by a whole point and he fell out the starting lineup in the postseason, was used as a relief pitcher only.

The big talk seems to be of the Dodgers getting Kluber from the Indians which would be a massive upgrade on Wood.

And Harper would definitely be an upgrade on Puig and Kemp. Even if Harper is massively overrated due to his inconsistency.
Kemp is on the last legs of his career, Puig is Puig, and Wood wasn’t in the rotation last year. I think this is a move the Dodgers have needed to make in some fashion for a while.

Harper is only 26 and when he’s healthy he’s a monster. Even if they don’t get him, they have more options like maybe trading for Kluber like you said.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Kemp is on the last legs of his career, Puig is Puig, and Wood wasn’t in the rotation last year. I think this is a move the Dodgers have needed to make in some fashion for a while.

Harper is only 26 and when he’s healthy he’s a monster. Even if they don’t get him, they have more options like maybe trading for Kluber like you said.
:tup:

They could also use a big upgrade at the catcher position imo. At least based on last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)