MJ and child molesting, WTF (2 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Do you really think Elvis is alive?

No, I seriously doubt it.

I'm going to try and convince my wife to renew our vows in front of a young Elvis when we're out there.

I have a feeling it's going to cost me. A lot.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
OMG!! I wanna get married in Las Vegas one day not with my husband but with any man I like. Ill make sure Im drunk as hell so I wont remember antyhing!!

And yeah Ive heard Las Vegas is quite expensive..

++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

ginger and baby spice weren't that thin :undecide:
Well Ginger was anorexic believe it or not

gray

Apr 22, 2003
OMG!! I wanna get married in Las Vegas one day not with my husband but with any man I like. Ill make sure Im drunk as hell so I wont remember antyhing!!
Gee...high hopes and aspirations?

Not exactly the fairytale that most girls dream about, is it?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Well of course I wanna get married like all dressed in white and stuff but that will be to a person Im gonna be with forever, not some random person all drunk, that Vegas think is obviously a game

Sep 28, 2002
Well of course I wanna get married like all dressed in white and stuff but that will be to a person Im gonna be with forever, not some random person all drunk, that Vegas think is obviously a game

let's go to vegas next summer :flirt:

p.s. i have no intention to marry you or something. all im interested in is getting drunk part

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
you dont wanna marry me? :(:(:(:(

Well Im quite interested in the drinking part too, Im always looking for a good waste, to say it that way.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

and don't forget how the american legal system also works. Pay the kid 20 million dollars and avoid prison-time.
That was civil court..not criminal court. In addition that law was ammended even in Civil carrying through to Criminal. And its a pretty lame duck and very un informed response. I expect more from you Kaliman..I heard you were the BAD BOY here..come on ..your reputation is far exceeding your skill Mister :fero:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
How can you say he's innocent when he's admitted it himself and said that it's a good thing to do?

++ [ originally spoken by Michael Jackson ] ++
"I have slept in bed with many children," Jackson told Bashir. "It's very right. It's what the world needs - more love, more heart."

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The difference between now and 10 years ago is, in 1993, Michael was never formally charged with anything, it was all speculation, and in order to not have this go through the judicial system, he paid an out-of-court settlement. This time around, there is no talk of a civil suit, and he was arrested and formally charged.

This is a much more serious matter than in 1993. Also, the DA office couldn't press charges back then because the child wouldn't testify. Well, that law has been changed now, so a child will have to testify even if he/she doesn't want to.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
This reminds me of that Simpsons episode about that guy who was in a mental hospital for thinking he was MJ.

That would be a perfect place for him right now. Though to be honest I always thought MJ was a nice perso, weird but nice. But still, if Gary Glitter got a jail term, so should MJ!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Guys, let's be careful of what we say, or we might get hit by a wall :scared:

Jackson's lawyer plans vigorous defence

Michael Jackson's lawyer is vowing to "land like a ton of bricks" on anyone who attacks the singer and claims the molestation allegations against him are motivated by money.

Mark Geragos's pledge follows revelations he and the entertainer were secretly videotaped while flying on a private jet to Santa Barbara last week for the singer's surrender.

Mr Geragos said he obtained a temporary court order barring anyone connected to the airline from showing the tapes.

"If anybody doesn't think based upon what's happened so far that the true motivation of these charges and these allegations is anything but money and the seeking of money, is living in their own Neverland," Mark Geragos said.

"Michael Jackson is not going to be abused," he said. "Michael Jackson is not going to be slammed."

Meanwhile, the Santa Barbara County district attorney pushed back the anticipated filing of molestation charges against Jackson to mid-December.

The delay will allow development of a web site for public posting of court-related information in the case, District Attorney Thomas Sneddon said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)