MJ and child molesting, WTF (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Fabi thinking about Michael Jacksons privates? I would say it's disturbing and surprising, but no, not really, I'v e learned to expect that much from you :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Well since I was little and knew he changed his skin colour or whatever I've thought that. Well excuse me for being curious and innocent haha :)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Btw a guy's private usually always looks darker than his actual skin so I guess that's the only black part in him..unless he was sick enough to change that too :eek:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Btw a guy's private usually always looks darker than his actual skin so I guess that's the only black part in him..unless he was sick enough to change that too :eek:
hahaaa thanks for the info

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Fellow Americans (and Canadians for that matter): don't forget the way our legal system: Innocent until proven Guilty.
and don't forget how the american legal system also works. Pay the kid 20 million dollars and avoid prison-time.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It gets worse...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark secret of his bedroom lair

At the back of Michael's bedroom closet there's a hidden door that leads to this set of steps. The hideaway is full of toys and decorated with a photo of Macauley Culkin. The inside of Michael Jackson's creepy lair was revealed for the first time yesterday.

A shocking video shows a secret room behind a trapdoor at Jackson's California mansion - where he apparently entertained kids who slept over.

The chamber is concealed so well that it may have been missed by police who scoured the oddball entertainer's sprawling home for 14 hours Tuesday.

The bombshell video, aired on TV's "Extra," revealed a door hidden behind clothes at the back of a walk-in closet in Jackson's bedroom suite. In the tape, which was shot 10 years ago, the door opens to a narrow carpeted stairwell lined with rag dolls and descends into the 8-by-7-foot secret chamber.

The 45-year-old's covert cubbyhole is a twisted version of a child's bedroom.

A bed is adorned with pillow cases imprinted with Peter Pan's face and the word Neverland. Sitting on the bed is a red-headed, bug-eyed stuffed doll, and on a nightstand next to the bed is a Mickey Mouse telephone.

Also next to the bed is a square console that appears to be either a radio or some sort of control terminal.

On the walls are framed pictures of smiling diapered babies, which the TV show said were not Jackson's children.

To get to the hideaway, his young visitors had to pass through Jackson's main bedroom suite, which has an oversized red velvet and gold throne and four-poster bed. The 10-foot-long walk-in closet that hides the secret entrance is packed with military-style costumes, children's toys and books and a prominently displayed picture of "Home Alone" actor Macaulay Culkin.

Culkin, who was befriended by Jackson during his days as a child star, apparently penned a note on the photo, reading, "Don't leave me alone in the house."

"Extra" did not say who gave them the tape - shot in 1994.

Jackson did not reveal the hidden room to British documentary filmmaker Martin Bashir, who interviewed the singer extensively earlier this year and toured much of the 2,600-acre Santa Barbara ranch. But the billionaire superstar admitted to Bashir that he invited children to share his bed.

"I have slept in bed with many children," Jackson told Bashir. "It's very right. It's what the world needs - more love, more heart."

Now cops want to know if Jackson's actions in his secret room were more nefarious than innocent.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Once I heard MJ had a big mansion with an amusement park inside and he always invited lots of children to go there and to live with him. I always wanted to be one of the children invited. Thank God I wasnt, haha

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
you're a girl Fabi.

You would've been safe.

Oh No. VH1 is doing a behind the music special on The Spice Girls, of all things, next week.

Just show 1 hour of Victoria BEFORE she became an anorexic, and I'll be satisfied, VH1.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I wanna see that Behind The Music!! I used to LOVE the Spice Girls so much. I made lots of coreographies with my friends and we even had public to see us, lol.

All the Spice Girls were anorexic , I wonder if Victoria still is because she is SO thin

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
i'm watching "Living with Michael jackson" on VH1 right now.

Interesting.
Indeed it was very interesting.

I watch it a while ago. He talked about his father always saying he was so ugly, and then one of his female fans came up and asked to see "Cute Michael"... then when she saw his face, she said "What happened to you?!".

He was always very self-conscious of his image, and it was interesting that it took a few tries asking for him to admit that he's had 'a bit' of surgery.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Now they are showing Michael in Las Vegas.

He took out 7 suites at the Four Seasons hotel.

I'll be going back there in March. Still trying to find Elvis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)