Mission: throw it all away (7 Viewers)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Holdon said:
And they have a manager who's not afraid to use them.

No.They have the same problems.The first game when Vogel played from the start was 1-2 months ago.
They bought Jankulovski to bring him in the last 5 minutes of their games and Ambrosini cleans the bench.Their sub attacker(Amoruso) hasn't played a game apart from a cup match and I wonder when Rui Costa is lost.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I am very worried. Milan are in great form and we are total shit right now. I just hope Trezegol can come back to fitness and the team can provide him some good balls to work with ;) w/o Trezegol, we cant score much.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
I know this sounds wierd but im hoping Juventus lose the serie A, I am completely dismayed by the way Juventus have played this season and would prefer us to end the season with nothing but start the new season with some fresh talent and a new coach, right now Moggi and co dont see too big a problem with our current squad amd tend to fall back on the fact that we're probably going to win the serie A, if we lose it at the end of this season, they have no excuses and might actually realise just how terrible this juventus team have been playing and do something about it

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
JUVESUPPORTER said:
I know this sounds wierd but im hoping Juventus lose the serie A, I am completely dismayed by the way Juventus have played this season and would prefer us to end the season with nothing but start the new season with some fresh talent and a new coach, right now Moggi and co dont see too big a problem with our current squad amd tend to fall back on the fact that we're probably going to win the serie A, if we lose it at the end of this season, they have no excuses and might actually realise just how terrible this juventus team have been playing and do something about it
It do sounds weird indeed...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
JUVESUPPORTER said:
what if we lose, and no coaching or major personnel changes are made ??:shocked: :eek: :eek:

be careful what you wish for.....

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

If the season finishes with both teams at the same point, then Milan gets the title, since they have a better heah-to-head advantage scoreline..
[Milan 3-1 Juve, Juve 0-0 Milan]

The playoff was removed because the season is ending too late. If there was a play-off, it would conflict with the FIFA mandated date that players must be released for the World Cup.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Ramin said:

If the season finishes with both teams at the same point, then Milan gets the title, since they have a better heah-to-head advantage scoreline..
[Milan 3-1 Juve, Juve 0-0 Milan]

The playoff was removed because the season is ending too late. If there was a play-off, it would conflict with the FIFA mandated date that players must be released for the World Cup.

bad news for us. I really hope that we win our remaining games. Our poor form must have an end.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
snoop said:
2 wins and 2 draw is enough, or a 3 win is enough too..

Juve - Lazio = 0-0
Siena - Juve = 0-1
Juve - Palermo = 1-0 or a draw!
Reggina - Juve = 1-2

we win the scudetto with 3 points, or with 1 point in case we draw with Palermo.
this is what's going on people, thou I predicted 1-1 :D

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Alessio Tacchinardi played on that rainy day in Perugia and warns he sees the same signs of weakness in the current Juventus team.

“Yes, I see the same tension that we had at Perugia in 2000. I wouldn’t be surprised if the anxiety spilled out in these final games and lost Juve the Scudetto again,” said the midfielder.

The Bianconeri, at the time Coached by current Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti, threw away the Serie A title in 1999-2000 with a last day defeat at Perugia.

That infamous game was interrupted for over an hour due to a thunderstorm, but when it resumed the Grifoni grabbed the winning goal that handed Lazio the Scudetto.

Comparisons have been made, as back then Juve had a nine-point lead with only eight games to go. This season Fabio Capello’s men were 10 points clear at the same stage, but with three rounds remaining that gap has been sliced to just three.

“The rain at the Stadio Curi and that long interval did affect us, but that’s not the only reason we lost in 2000,” added Tacchinardi, who is on loan at Villarreal. “We really did feel the anxiety of the occasion.”

-----

We're gonna lose the last game again, this time against Reggina. Brilliant!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)