Mission: throw it all away (3 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Tino said:
good deal! lets do it! I hope we both will remember it until the end...
Well I cant gurantee ill be around at that time as im gonna be faced with my final year examinations and a liver full of coffee.. but whenever I do come and if Juve do win the scudetto then I promise to where the avatar of the man who i hate. Nevertheless if they dont and your online then I shall assume you wore that avatar for a week... if not im gonna get my snipers out and shoot both you and capello :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
PhRoZeN said:
Well I cant gurantee ill be around at that time as im gonna be faced with my final year examinations and a liver full of coffee.. but whenever I do come and if Juve do win the scudetto then I promise to where the avatar of the man who i hate. Nevertheless if they dont and your online then I shall assume you wore that avatar for a week... if not im gonna get my snipers out and shoot both you and capello :D
oh ok! I will not forgett!

May 4, 2004
PhRoZeN said:

:D

If things dont change really fast, then we might fuck it all up!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Juve_Kosova said:
:D
If things dont change really fast, then we might fuck it all up!
And thats exactly whats gonna happen, how do i know? I stole mystic megs crystal ball :D.. if it doesnt im gonna have to replace zambro with crapo. :eyebrows:.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
snoop said:
2 wins and 2 draw is enough, or a 3 win is enough too..

Juve - Lazio = 0-0
Siena - Juve = 0-1
Juve - Palermo = 1-0 or a draw!
Reggina - Juve = 1-2

we win the scudetto with 3 points, or with 1 point in case we draw with Palermo.

Agreed. ( also think it's very possible that Milan will trip up and lose 1 and/or we beat Lazio.)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Milan will win the rest of the matches I am afraid, I wish I can be positive for the Lazio match, If we escape that with a draw, that would be something. not the we can't beat them, but you know the current situation.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i think we'll win it but if it goes down to the last match day,then i think milan will win it.i cant see us delivering in a pressure situation because of the current state of affairs.if we have to win it,it has to be on the 2nd last match day vs palermo.

taking it to the last matchday will be a huge mistake imo.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i dont think we will throw it all away.....it would be a disaster if that happend.

the performances recently have been pretty disappointing to say the least, but imo this team should have the quality to seal it off at the end.Any tactics wont help at this stage, its this team's grit and determination, this team should show how much they want it.This determination should be shown from the lazio game and onwards

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If we take a look at it , losing the scudetto at this stage would be a total disaster... something that any Juve fan would not like of course.

Although, as crazy as it seems, some of us, including myself, are thinking that maybe if we lose this scudetto, the changes in the team will just be unavoidable. Moggi and company will have to find an inminent solution and in my opinion, one of this will start with sacking the coach.
If Capello loses the scudetto at this stage, i think he will not have any excuse to stay in Juventus.

I really prefer tolose and start again with new players and a new coach... than to see one more season with this boring, clueless football that we play. Not to mention another shamefull exit from the european cup.

As crazy as itr sounds, in the end, this will benefit our team in my view.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Vinman said:
I think Martin jumped onto the bandwagon...

I've been saying this since early January, with an 11 point lead
Dammit Vinni, everything you've said is coming true.

Come on, tell me you're predicting a Capello exit this summer. :biggrin:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
On a more serious note though, I'm still of the opinion that we will win the Scudetto this year. That we've allowed Milan even a sniff of it at this late stage after we seemingly had it in the bag is of course very disappointing, but Juve still have much to do to lose this one. And of course we will have to thank Milan for not picking up maximum points in the coming weeks as well, with the Champions' League looming.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Desmond said:
Dammit Vinni, everything you've said is coming true.

Come on, tell me you're predicting a Capello exit this summer. :biggrin:

I'm burning a candle right now, hoping for that !!!:D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
C'mon give our team a break, they are stressed out and tired...
I know they didn't play too well on friday...
They have to focus on soo many competitions so late in the season. Its always difficult when you're aiming for many trophies guys, let them try to consentrate on each as they play 'em

Oh wait.....sorry, I thought I was at a Milan Forum. My Bad :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)