Mission: throw it all away (3 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
I would like to think we're toward the end of our bad spell, but I know we can't just turn on the style in an instant and start to play well - not that we were playing great football, but we were at least winning. I we don't beat Lazio, it could happen.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
We will make it. I cant`t imagine that an experienced team like juve loses the scudetto in the last rounds. Our poor form must have an end and I hope that this end will hopefully be against Lazio.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
2 wins and 2 draw is enough, or a 3 win is enough too..

Juve - Lazio = 0-0
Siena - Juve = 0-1
Juve - Palermo = 1-0 or a draw!
Reggina - Juve = 1-2

we win the scudetto with 3 points, or with 1 point in case we draw with Palermo.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
snoop said:

Juve - Lazio = 0-0
Siena - Juve = 0-1
Reggina - Juve = 1-2

we win the scudetto with 3 points, or with 1 point in case we draw with Palermo.
Heck with our current form we could possibly even lose against palermo although I must admit the predictions sound about right... We will prolly scrape past siena.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Tino said:
hey guys! dont even think on such sad thinks! the scudettos is in our hands!!

trust me!
Ill hold you for it if it doesn happen, if we dont win it. Then you will have to keep an anti capelo avatar on for a week and if we do win it then ill be wearing a pro capello avatar.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
it's just very sad to opeen such a thread , 1 month ago we were talkinga about wrapping up the scudetto mathematically as soon as poosible to go to the champions league matches in a good spirit..It's not just sad,it's miserable to see the massive decline of our performance & results recently.

forza Juve

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
PhRoZeN said:
Ill hold you for it if it doesn happen, if we dont win it. Then you will have to keep an anti capelo avatar on for a week and if we do win it then ill be wearing a pro capello avatar.
good deal! lets do it! I hope we both will remember it until the end...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Philipp00 said:
We will make it. I cant`t imagine that an experienced team like juve loses the scudetto in the last rounds. Our poor form must have an end and I hope that this end will hopefully be against Lazio.
it happened before , we lost the schudetto to lazio when we were leading by 12 points 5 years ago

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
snoop said:

Juve - Lazio = 0-0
Siena - Juve = 0-1
Reggina - Juve = 1-2

with this form i cant see us winning any game , all draws or losses

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
I think we'll do it. although I'm somehow worried nobody talks about any loss. I mean you will all agree that we were to loose on saturday. This draw was pure luck. Considering the match against palermo or lazio... i wouldn't be so sure about a 0-0... those teams are always good for a goal (while we are not at hte moment)

But honestly I think we'll make it. It will be close but we'll do it. There will be a resurrection. Zlatan will score 2 hattricks in every game to compensate his past errors and win the scorer-trophy of Serie A 2005/2006 [/sarcasm] :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)