Missing Members (12 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I think Salvatore has quit. He used to be a regular and then nothing :scared:

I wish @Buck Fuddy would post more.
What happened between you and Alen?

- - - Updated - - -

Salvatore was a really intelligent poster, his posts were always balanced and interesting to read.
:agree: Nice to see you, Fred. ;) I wish we had an attacking duo made of Henry and Trezeguet. That would have been da bomb.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What happened between you and Alen?

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: Nice to see you, Fred. ;) I wish we had an attacking duo made of Henry and Trezeguet. That would have been da bomb.
Hey marc you're a blast from the past, i csn almost see dust :D ya trez should have played for Arsenal ;)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I think Salvatore has quit. He used to be a regular and then nothing :scared:
Yeah, and he was a great contributor, even though I never directly interacted with him much myself. It's been over a year and nothing in his posts suggested that he was too busy or going to take a break. He's certainly been mentioned enough times too so even if he was just logging in occasionally to lurk, he'd see that he's missed.

Hopefully he's okay and he just had enough of forums or something. No one has him on FB, Whatsapp or anything?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Hey marc you're a blast from the past, i csn almost see dust :D ya trez should have played for Arsenal ;)
You're one of my favourite posters even though you're not a Juve fan. By the way, why did you got rid of Podolski and Gervinho? Do you think Wenger is an old senile fool now?

- - - Updated - - -

Salvatore taste in players tough iiiiiw :D
Cheesio! I missed you! Your signature is gold. Giovinco > Tevez... :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You're one of my favourite posters even though you're not a Juve fan. By the way, why did you got rid of Podolski and Gervinho? Do you think Wenger is an old senile fool now?

- - - Updated - - -

Cheesio! I missed you! Your signature is gold. Giovinco > Tevez... :lol:
Thanks mate:) ya Wengers lost it, Gervinho didn't work for us though, unlike Podolski, who really is a loss imo.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You had Patrick Vieira [one of my favourite players], we now have Paul Pogba. [who is da bomb] Hopefully we can keep him.
Pogba is just amazing, it was a masterstroke getting him for free, Moggi who? That was the steal of the century. He's one of the reasons i believe France can win the next euros:agree:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Pogba is just amazing.
:agree:

It was a masterstroke getting him for free, Moggi who?
:agree: Shhh...don't ever compare Marotta to Moggi in front of other Juventini. :D

That was the steal of the century.
You want him? Give us Alexis Sanchez and Santi Cazorla and he's yours. :D

He's one of the reasons i believe France can win the next euros :agree:
You exactly read my mind. :D I was just about to ask you if you think France can win the EURO 2016? I know Martin would be pleased.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)