Missing Members (21 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

So glad you responded. :touched: Haven't seen your post in ages. Do you have a Facebook profile? [If you have, send me the link.] What happened to Alen a.k.a. King Mirko? By the way, I could have stopped supporting Juve when Zidane left, when Nedved retired, when we were relegated but it all made me a stronger Juve fan.
Im a Juve fan since mid 90's, through Serie B and now, don't think I'll ever stop supporting them...I'm just not posting here often anymore.

Sorry no FB, I'm not really into social media. This is my FB. :p

Alen is around just posts (much) less and usually just in Mafia game. I have no idea if that was because of Hoori or not, first time I hear that tbh.
I think he quit Tuz because of Greg (?).
Why would Alen leave because of Hoori or Greg? Someone please explain. :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Im a Juve fan since mid 90's, through Serie B and now, don't think I'll ever stop supporting them...I'm just not posting here often anymore.

Sorry no FB, I'm not really into social media. This is my FB. :p
I heard you are hanging in gay forums, is that true pedercina?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
:lol: Snoop! You shemale fooker! Oh man, how I miss you! Remember me?

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm...Suspicious...
I do :)

I knew I can always smoke you out. :D Good to see you man.

Weird. Alen full retard doesn't make sense. He's a loveable chubby fella.
Moderation here makes you go full retard sometimes.. They are one of the reasons too I am not active here anymore..

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm here everyday, catching up and every matchday finding streams. I post once in a blue moon but I'm still around, just have a lot of things going on with life and little time for posting. :-/

For sure, it's not the same without Trez and Del Piero, left a big hole to fill, especially Trez with his celebrations. :D I dread the day Buffon retires...pretty soon, everyone that defined me a Juve fan will be gone. It's tough but I'm still very involved with Juventus. Hopefully I'll get around more with time.
I know that feel all to we'll, but I have go people, as for we are blessed with Martin Caceres.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Salvatore was a really intelligent poster, his posts were always balanced and interesting to read.

- - - Updated - - -

I knew I can always smoke you out. :D Good to see you man.

Weird. Alen full retard doesn't make sense. He's a loveable chubby fella.
V my man, you're still alive?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)