Missing Members (20 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I'm doing very well myself, thank you. It's kind of funny when you're a little older -- a few years can go by and you're still with the same person, living in the same house, working in a similar job. But when you're 20, a few years is like a whole lifetime.

What made you decide to post back here? It really is very cool to see you back here again.

As for the other old people... hmmm. Nick was banned a long time ago. We occasionally hear from Claire now and then. Pado is still here, but mostly lurking. Folks like Erik who used to be here all the time have pulled the plug and now just post silly things on Facebook. Martin, of course, is here as always.
Oh just like I said, something reminded me of this place and I was wondering how everyone was doing after so long, nice to see alot of familiar faces still around.

Last time I was here, Martin was no longer around and was replaced by Marty =ot

What about people like chxta?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nick was banned?? why?
Nick stuck a hot poker in the eye of too many people -- moderators and non-moderators alike. People got tired of the flame wars he stirred up, so he got canned for good.

Oh just like I said, something reminded me of this place and I was wondering how everyone was doing after so long, nice to see alot of familiar faces still around.

Last time I was here, Martin was no longer around and was replaced by Marty =ot

What about people like chxta?
Chxta? Heck yeah. He still posts a lot here. Just today even. In fact, I heard he was visiting the East Coast of the U.S. a few days ago -- was trying to hook up with Burke and Andy -- and is, I believe, now in Jamaica at this very moment. Touring, we can only suppose.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
where the fuck is Abu?
I was wondering the same, just doesnt feel right saying anything wtithout Abu opening up the floor for it :D

http://xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=246760

I was traveling to the US&A for my exam and to discuss football there. I didn't have frequent access to the net. next time I travel I will open match threads in advance before i go for people to discuss just in case.

Now lets start discussing and winning again.
:tup: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)