Missing Members (66 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
:shocked:

Nicole?!! Now you're a blast from the past.

You still fond of that shit defender Heinze? :D
Hey, I was really bored and I just saw something that reminded me of this place, so I though I'd have a look to see how things were going.

And yea, I still like Heinze, I liked him because he always gave 110%, although I haven't watched him play in awhile :)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Welcome back Nicole.

I was to say beware of Albert, but just checked your profile and you are about 10 years too old for him. Saaaafe.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Depressed about the loss other than that great, you?
Oooh, I forgot that, you shouldn't shouldn't remind me about Juve losing, its been awhile since I was able to enjoy that on this site :)

Other then that, its nearly 2:30am and I can't sleep, sooo as good as can be.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hey swag, long time no see :) I'm doing great, how are you doing?

Also where are alot of the old people, inactive or just not on atm? :(
I'm doing very well myself, thank you. It's kind of funny when you're a little older -- a few years can go by and you're still with the same person, living in the same house, working in a similar job. But when you're 20, a few years is like a whole lifetime.

What made you decide to post back here? It really is very cool to see you back here again.

As for the other old people... hmmm. Nick was banned a long time ago. We occasionally hear from Claire now and then. Pado is still here, but mostly lurking. Folks like Erik who used to be here all the time have pulled the plug and now just post silly things on Facebook. Martin, of course, is here as always.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)