Missing Members (11 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] @Madvillain

I'm not going to give any infractions for this whole thing, but will in future - for going off-topic, if nothing else.

Madvillain, stop engaging with [RUS]. Add [RUS] to your ignore list if necessary. Future complaints you have about him should be reported though normal procedure rather than PMing me, so that all mods can see.

[RUS] for the umpteenth time I suggest you stop being so stupid as to get into these arguments. All that ever ends up happening is that you overstep the mark and end up getting infractions for it. Add the likes of Madvillain to your ignore list if needs be.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm in a pretty good mood just now (Rangers don't exist and I've had a good meal and a few drinks) and, having just reviewed my decision regarding your first infraction, I stand by my original decision.

You did call the guy a 'fucking moron' afterall.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm in a pretty good mood just now (Rangers don't exist and I've had a good meal and a few drinks) and, having just reviewed my decision regarding your first infraction, I stand by my original decision.

You did call the guy a 'fucking moron' afterall.
i thought it was because i called Cronios "uncle fucker" ? ah, who knows anymore - there've been so many of them :touched:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
true :D . most of them were pretty deserved, Gray did fork me out a couple of them and when i asked him why he replied something ala "i've just had a pissy day" . love that explanation :lol:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Don't blame him.

Think I'm fairly dispassionate about these things, though.

Also, if I'm having a really bad day I tend to retreat into my own head rather than coming on here and taking it out on (innocent?) folk.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Don't blame him.

Think I'm fairly dispassionate about these things, though.

Also, if I'm having a really bad day I tend to retreat into my own head rather than coming on here and taking it out on (innocent?) folk.
Though, if you keep bottling all that rage up inside you, we might just come to the boards one day and find one desolate wasteland of banhammered corpseaccounts flooding the place.

(cba photoshopping, imagine "i" instead of "we")

post scriptum, i hope you watched 12 monkeys, if not - my post makes absolutely no sense.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I haven't gotten infractions from Red for a while now :tup:

RUS and Madvillain :rofl: Cracked me up. Who the fuck needs TV with you two going at each other?

And yeah Janna, just stay out of it. Third wheeling ain't cool.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] @Madvillain

I'm not going to give any infractions for this whole thing, but will in future - for going off-topic, if nothing else.

Madvillain, stop engaging with [RUS]. Add [RUS] to your ignore list if necessary. Future complaints you have about him should be reported though normal procedure rather than PMing me, so that all mods can see.

[RUS] for the umpteenth time I suggest you stop being so stupid as to get into these arguments. All that ever ends up happening is that you overstep the mark and end up getting infractions for it. Add the likes of Madvillain to your ignore list if needs be.
:agree: Or lock them into their own thread with no rules. The one who complains gets a 3 week ban. That way they will have their own playground & it would be nice if you could lock everyone else out.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I always found it funny how they only included Red in their arguments. I guess it sucks that you always do what's necessary in your job, Andrew. :p

---------- Post added 06.07.2012 at 09:07 ----------

I just checked, i never got an infraction from Red. Most of the infractions i got were from the muslims :groan:
I think Red infracted me about 3/4 times in total. He used to be the mod who infracted me the most, until I went full retard on Gray one time and kept infracting me to the point I had 30 points. The funny part was that there was some problem with their mod panel and I couldn't get banned.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I haven't gotten infractions from Red for a while now :tup:

RUS and Madvillain :rofl: Cracked me up. Who the fuck needs TV with you two going at each other?

And yeah Janna, just stay out of it. Third wheeling ain't cool.
atleast I feel better now :D

@Chester you are a nice guy :agree:
I got two fake infractions from ze tahir and red infracted me for spreading my anger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)