Missing Members (11 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3745159 said:
And what the problem with adopting children? IF you was unwanted child it's doesn't mean that you can attack adopted childrens
I actually complimented adopted children.

:lol:
I don't know if he is fat or not
so maybe :D
Yeah I'm a fatty boom boom, 150kg.

Juventino[RUS];3745167 said:
Target of what? I never fight/troll/bash/abuse women, that's the rule that madvillain should learn but he has no respect to women so
chivalrous rus :lol:

---------- Post added 06.07.2012 at 03:57 ----------

:sergio:
first racism this afternoon and now you insult parents who can't have childern their self or decide to take care of kids without changes (like ballotelli's italian parents).
racism? wtf :lol:

Oh, so it's official. Good luck :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I actually complimented adopted children.

Yeah I'm a fatty boom boom, 150kg.

chivalrous rus :lol:

---------- Post added 06.07.2012 at 03:57 ----------

racism? wtf :lol:

Oh, so it's official. Good luck :tup:
didn't you notice how you insulted nigerian peoples this afternoon :shifty:
your logic :crazy:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
True. So how have you been?
Same old, same old. Studying for the GRE, debating between the Navy and the Coast Guard.

---------- Post added 05.07.2012 at 16:09 ----------

Juventino[RUS];3745167 said:
Target of what? I never fight/troll/bash/abuse women, that's the rule that madvillain should learn but he has no respect to women so
I was just speaking in general.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3745131 said:
Lol another mr weirdness was detected, nzoric i finished you long time ago and you was quite shut for a long time but since you are opening your mouth again im going to back to business with you

last time the two of us had any communication it ended up with you opening the "FUCK RED" thread and going on a month long vacation. shut it, chernobyl monkey, before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
last time the two of us had any communication it ended up with you opening the "FUCK RED" thread and going on a month long vacation. shut it, chernobyl monkey, before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.
Ahaha ur name is RED, i forgot :lol: more insults pls

---------- Post added 05.07.2012 at 22:18 ----------

It's so funny how Rus always claims he finishes everyone but the reality is quite different.
Reality is bad for you, let's start the poll, the winner will stay and the looser will go away

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's a shame no one will ever invent a cure for your retardedness. Actually, no it's not, it's great!

The 'looser'? You are definitely the looser one after taking a strap on from Janna all this time.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3745193 said:
Ahaha ur name is RED, i forgot :lol: more insults pls

my name's not read, but you got so bent out of shape regarding our conversation in the pepe thread that Red decided to give you a card. Then you broke, i like to take credit for that one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)