Mirko Vučinić (13 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Maybe somewhere between these lines lies the answer to the great enigma of playing Vucinic? :boh:

Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta:
http://www.football-italia.net/48283/marotta-hits-back-jorge-jesus :

.... Mirko Vucinic is the surprise starting partner for Carlos Tevez,
“Vucinic? He’s in good shape, otherwise Antonio Conte wouldn’t have picked him. This is an important spotlight for him too and at this level the Coach shouldn’t need to motivate his players. Of course, we have a Coach who is a great motivator!

A last opportunity seen by the club to showcase him and somehow increase his market value?
Alas it backfired I guess :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
In some way im happy that this turd is showing his true colors.

Cannot stand him any longer since who knows when. GTFO.

We will be sooo much better without him.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
that's you. Mirko is the boss.

Not his fault, that he didn't play much and then was thrown into this stuff. Plus the way he was treated and all the things that happened in january with the transfer and no transfer of his didn't help too.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
that's you. Mirko is the boss.

Not his fault, that he didn't play much and then was thrown into this stuff. Plus the way he was treated and all the things that happened in january with the transfer and no transfer of his didn't help too.
But the coach thought that it would be a great idea to play him in our most important match to save the season for us.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I agree that this is coach fault. He picks the personel to play, just as he does with Osvaldo :confused:

Some of Conte's decision are really strange.

And besides that, I can't say bad things about Mirko :D

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It doesn't help when you're not being played for almost an entire season. He almost left in January and he knows that his departure is imminent. Can't blame him for not feeling part of the team any more as I believe this is where the problem arises.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)