Mirko Vučinić (36 Viewers)

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
Was his last chance really. Injury prone, old, not a starter and I really thought he'd be up for it. His workrate was fine but his general play was appaling.

He should go, would be best for both parties.
It wasn't appalling... You're compleatly over doing it, osvaldos play is appalling, vuci lost the ball when he was in tight spaces in the box, which neither him or tevez tonight could do anything about, if osvaldo was playing we wouldn't even of been able to get the ball in the box, the start he was slow yes but he started connecting better and better and just isn't fully fit yet

Apr 24, 2014
Can someone please tell me what he did that he was so bad? Pretty much every ball he got he layed off to either tevez or marchisio mostly, he set up the marchisio Pogba chance and had no opportunities on net besides when he was wide open and tevez didn't pass it for whatever reason

Apr 24, 2014
Tried far too many over complicated flicks, kept getting caught offside, timed his runs terribly as well
Most of those flicks came off, he had a better pass accuracy then tevez. I'm not saying he had a good game but the way you people bash him is ridiculous. Tevez was no better untill he scored, and even if he didn't score people would still say he was amazing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)