Mirko Vučinić (34 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The point is that when replacing llorente by the vooch, we take a big step back in terms of finishing. I prefer to see him sub in for tevez. Technically Osvaldo should be the sub for llorente. If he can find his scoring boots
sure, we could say that Llorente is the better finisher between the two, but with him tiring, I don't think we are losing as much. Also, it could be argued that Vucinic is a more direct player than Llorente when going for goal, which at this point in the season, is not necessarily a bad thing. Osvaldo and Llorente look like our weakest forwards right now, for better or worse.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No, I'd say quag and osvaldo look like our weakest forwards
Unless u are hatong on quags thats false. In the form llorente is right now, he is incapable of even passing ball. Quags at least shoots whenever he can. While llorente tries his infinite one twos to no one.
Ibviously I prefer llorente on form for obvious reasons, but right now he is unrecognizable.

Osvaldo is a flop and should not be bought

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe it's the other players that aren't responding to the one twos
I wish it was that... but its too obvuious that he just releases the ball automatically when he is near the enemy goal, it doesnt matter to who. most of the times u find tevez and Vidal getting mad at him for doing silly passes when he shopuld turn in or shoot instead of trying to make everyone but him score.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No, I'd say quag and osvaldo look like our weakest forwards
You're hating on Quag bruv. Fact is, he is not as fatigued and and is a more direct player than Llorente. Perhaps why he gets a few more goals than people would put down to getting because of skill. Both of which can help us at a point when Llorente is down for the count. I genuinely think Tevez, Vucinic and even Quag can be more decisive to the cause on this stretch of the season. Hopefully a preseason without a WC for Llorente will condition him better to last us longer than he has this year. He'll also be coming off a season in which he's played a lot more than he did last year. This will bode well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)