Mirko Vučinić (8 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Inter trolled everyone including themselves the most.
In short, this.

- - - Updated - - -

so we loan vucinic to arsenal and we'll end up getting him back in the summer because we all know arsenal won't want him on a perma basis not that marotta will ever comprehend that fact, adding to the deadwood osvaldo will bring. God marotta will you please just stop stockpiling this club with $#@!!!!!!!
Thats why i think a loan is a Melo disaster like waiting to happen. If he is not wanted... then sell him... but this kind of loans are too risky because are very unconvinient for us-

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
so we loan vucinic to arsenal and we'll end up getting him back in the summer because we all know arsenal won't want him on a perma basis not that marotta will ever comprehend that fact, adding to the deadwood osvaldo will bring. God marotta will you please just stop stockpiling this club with shit!!!!!!
You are pond scum. Shut the fuck up.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
so we loan vucinic to arsenal and we'll end up getting him back in the summer because we all know arsenal won't want him on a perma basis not that marotta will ever comprehend that fact, adding to the deadwood osvaldo will bring. God marotta will you please just stop stockpiling this club with shit!!!!!!
if we are loaning him for 1-2 million then it makes the osvaldo deal more accpetable

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
if we are loaning him for 1-2 million then it makes the osvaldo deal more accpetable
still my argument is that i recon we will still end up paying 10 or so mill for him come the summer since we'll still need a bench striker and osvaldo would fit that bill, the problem is i don't think marotta will get as much as he hopes from vucinic, quagliarella and or giovinco to cover that or worse still buys osvaldo and fails to offload the 3 benched strikers we have already for a fee

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
still my argument is that i recon we will still end up paying 10 or so mill for him come the summer since we'll still need a bench striker and osvaldo would fit that bill, the problem is i don't think marotta will get as much as he hopes from vucinic, quagliarella and or giovinco to cover that or worse still buys osvaldo and fails to offload the 3 benched strikers we have already for a fee
i think with these option to buy deals, it always gets settled for less than the figure on the option to buy contract

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Im assuming this doesn't need to be toned down, since we aren't in the Bonnucci thread. You got to be a bit less hypocritical.

Mirko to play for Arsenal a probability, rather than a possibility. WEnger discussing terms today
I think Vucinic is still holding out for Inter, as they are for him. That swap with Guarin may still be a distinct possibility at the nth hour. Id be very surprised if Vucinic gave his consent to the Arsenal move before deadline day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)