Mirko Vučinić (7 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Some members of the forum said that Mirko wants to leave but his agent says that he did no want to go never.So who is to blame?Okay ,I agree that Tevez-Llorente pair works better but if he dont want to go what the fuck is doing midget and Quag at Juve?He is better than both of them.Totally ridiculous if true what his manager says.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What reasonable offers have Juve received for Giovinco and Quagliarella?

Can't sell a player if no-one wants to buy him.
Yes we have offers for Quag ,multiple offers,and as I say many times before. Conte is in love with the midget.I think that the worst transfer move at Marotta -Conte era is buying midget HALF of his contract fo 12 milions Eur .!!!!!!??????. Parma ripped the hell out of our asses because of Conte's never ending love with midget.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What reasonable offers have Juve received for Giovinco and Quagliarella?

Can't sell a player if no-one wants to buy him.
False.

Barcelona, Bayern Munich, PSG, Real Madrid and City have all been interested in acquiring Quagliarella.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I say wait till last day for an Arsenal move; pretty sure they will get someone for the title bid, assuming Schalke puts Draxler move on hold till summer and Arsenal have no other targets :undecide:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Conte loves Giovinco?

Why doesn't he play him then?
]

Because he dont want to sell him although he is not playing a proper time even as a substitute.That fact tells you everything.When someone is not playing and is not at transfer list,and Conte is consulted for a team set up,what is that ,a clear love affair with midget.No one was treated like him in Juve .We payed a hell high transfer fee for him,he is no starter and there is no way that he will leave Juve.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Now we are messing the things.Maybe Giovinco was not put on transfer list,but it is clear that Conte will get rid of him last because of his beliefs in him.If the statements from a MIrko manager are truth that is obvious.And our board never tried hard to sold midget ,maybe because that he is a product of a Juve school.You cant sell Mirko ,even Quag before midget.But our strategy is to sell the midget only if it is a must.Not before that.It is not understandable why is that.Maybe officials thinks that he will shine and that he is whole his career a talent even with 26 years.Clearly our board want to sell him just after Mirko and Quag.Fact.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I think Giovinco has what it takes to perform well under a different system with a coach who knows how to get the best out of him. Conte has failed Giovinco in this department, but with good reason as he isn't a major player for us. In saying that, at Parma where he was more of a focal point in their team, he performed well and that is what we paid for. In hindsight, a silly transfer considering he was never going to be this focal point in this juve team.

Wenger showed interest a week or so ago...I rekcon if anyone can use Giovinco correctly and get something out of him, it would be him.

As for Vucinic, poor bugger needs to leave, play at a club that gives him a starting role as a support striker and he will get back into form and show that is he a good player.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Why isn't he training with the team? What did Inter do to him in that hotel?
According to the reports, he is training in Venovo, but separate from the team since his inter move is still on the cards and Conte wont risk him knowing his 'tactics' for the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)