Mirko Vučinić (32 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't think we're in a position to pick, though. It's probably the last time when we can sell Mirko for a decent price.

But we'll see what happens.

I'd like him to stay here if possible. (if his replacements are garbage)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I would like him to stay either very much.I prefer him much over midget or Quag,but Conte is in love with the midget.
It's not Conte's fault Vucinic wants to leave. Conte uses Tevez instead of him and no one can blame him. Vucinic is ambitious and wants to play.

Conte rates Vucinic a lot and last two seasons proved that. I'm pretty sure Conte would prefer let Giovinco go instead of Mirko.

It sucks he's leaving because I'm already getting sick hearing names that are supposed to replace him. Osvaldo :inter: I hope Marotta penny pinches this deal.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It's not Conte's fault Vucinic wants to leave. Conte uses Tevez instead of him and no one can blame him. Vucinic is ambitious and wants to play.

Conte rates Vucinic a lot and last two seasons proved that. I'm pretty sure Conte would prefer let Giovinco go instead of Mirko.

It sucks he's leaving because I'm already getting sick hearing names that are supposed to replace him. Osvaldo :inter: I hope Marotta penny pinches this deal.
I agree about Osvaldo.The idea is if you sell a player to buy a better one or at a same level but younger.Not a psycho like Osvaldo.

Jan 16, 2014
The situation regarding the lack of exchange with Vucinic and Guarin , right now is at the center of the reflections of society Juventus . At Vinovo is arrived the president Agnelli , CEO Marotta, ds Guild and the counselor Nedved, virtually all of the top of Juventus. The team is in the field. What you waiting for now, is a stance wider than what was announced yesterday by Juventus , in which the company has defined puzzling affair. So in the coming hours Juventus will give his assessment , his explanations on the whole affair . This morning there was a meeting at the headquarters of Juventus : Mirko Vucinic and his agent Alessandro Lucci met with the management of boss Juventus Andrea Agnelli . Vucinic isn't in Vinovo and not training : a choice taken jointly . The assessment , at this time, is to take time to evaluate the different options and solutions . "

Always great and wonderful Juventus :)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Conte has really lost his marbles if he thinks that pony-tailed gypsy prima donna troublemaker faggot can replace Vucinic.

I hope someone intercepts that fucker Osvaldo at the airport and chops off both his legs with a Machete. Only then can we be safe from the tyranny that such a useless cuntbag would bring to us, and we can dangle his two chopped legs outside our glorious stadium as tribute to our fans, signifying our triumph against the evil, unrelenting, and malicious virus that is Osvaldo.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Conte has really lost his marbles if he thinks that pony-tailed gypsy prima donna troublemaker faggot can replace Vucinic.

I hope someone intercepts that fucker Osvaldo at the airport and chops off both his legs with a Machete. Only then can we be safe from the tyranny that such a useless cuntbag would bring to us, and we can dangle his two chopped legs outside our glorious stadium as tribute to our fans, signifying our triumph against the evil, unrelenting, and malicious virus that is Osvaldo.
:touched: beautiful

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

poetry,
needs more smileys

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Vucinic won't train with the squad till 31st Jan. and his agent said that he didn't asked to be sold. That's so strange. What's going on? I'm guessing, he won't train till the window closes, because he was close to Inter and that deal could still go through, so Juve won't involve him in the tactical training.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)