Mirko Vučinić (20 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It seems that Thohir wants to reopen the negotiations with us once he is in Milan.He wants to get bargain.Poor idiot,now he will see what real negotiations are.Cash and only cash you bastard,and to do a blowjob to Andrea Agnelli as a bonus.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It won't happen, but the point is we should not be cutting any deals with these fuckers

Typically, when you want to buy a player from a rival you pay more. I'll be infinitely pissed at Agnelli if he gives the go ahead to sell Vucinic for a cut price.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
No way that we will sell at discount.What I said before.They will learn what a real trade and negotiations are.Thohir maybe fine in his bussiness but this is football.So I agree either13-14 mil or piss off.And that will happen,no loans ,no discounts only cash speaks.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its hard to believe that Thohir is thinking to reopen negotiations with Juventus about Vucinic, just after what happened... and thinking to take Vucinic home unscatched.

I mean, not even the dumbest person can think about getting a good deal after just what happened.

Jul 20, 2012
Its hard to believe that Thohir is thinking to reopen negotiations with Juventus about Vucinic, just after what happened... and thinking to take Vucinic home unscatched.

I mean, not even the dumbest person can think about getting a good deal after just what happened.
The way I see it as is Mazzari probably seriously wants him and Thohir hasnt improved the squad at all so by possibly buying Vucinic he can mend the relationship with Juve and pleases his coach.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
we need some expert opinion here.
@ALC your thoughts pls
well, first we'd have to define mexican. technically they're the oldest and smartest civilization on earth, obviously called mayans before. they(we) invented numbers and everything related to numbers is related to mayans(mexicans)

last time i checked, gardens can be an ascertainable entity, meaning you can count them. counting involves numbers, thus making hem mexican and also everything else ever.

so i would have to say the kangaroo fucker is wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)