Mirko Vučinić (15 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
People saying Pogba and Vidal are goners but it's Pirlo who is the one without a contract right now and Marchisio playing his position. :shifty:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Marotta was all like I got this and Inter fans were like Oh no you didn't! And then Guarin was like I want to leave this shit club and Inter was like Oh no you wont!
Somewhere tohir has locked himself in his office curled up in a foetus position inside the fort he made from his sofa cushions, crying while branca pounds on his door wanting to find out what the fuck to do
:rofl: So many gold here. :rofl:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
People saying Pogba and Vidal are goners but it's Pirlo who is the one without a contract right now and Marchisio playing his position. :shifty:
People know shit, we need another good CM.

And if by any chance we switch to 4-3-1-2 then it would make even more sense.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
People know shit, we need another good CM.

And if by any chance we switch to 4-3-1-2 then it would make even more sense.
True. But I think we are going for this guy because of his speed and versatility. I think Conte might try him as RW or RWB if needed.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Veratti seriously looks like a drug addict.
He can look like whatever he likes aslong as he comes to us and plays like that.

- - - Updated - - -

True. But I think we are going for this guy because of his speed and versatility. I think Conte might try him as RW or RWB if needed.
He has played as RWB for Inter a little, not a success story, but he is fast and strong, so he was decent there.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Guarin is the only player that I admire at Inter.Maybe a little Alvarez but Guarin is a very,very serious player.He is definitely no runner.He was a Real and M.United target .He is strong,got very strong shoot,his passes are accurate he is far from a runner,got good skills,quick.He is way,way better than Radja,way better,but I really dont like this swap.I like Mirko a lot.I will give whoever they want Quag or Gio but no Mirko.But thats football.Good deal for us.But this means that either we are preparing for big money Pogba sale or maybe Marchisio sale.One of them will go definitely if this transfer completes.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I agree Guarin is better than Radja. A straight swap is a definite upgrade in assets for us. Guarin is worth more money plain and simple.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think it will go through. It's all almost done. Players said their goodbyes and left it all behind. You can't force them back it would hurt both clubs. Vucinic was about to start his medical tests. They made the choice and it's no surprise they push it to go through.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
As far as I remember we were very close to signing Guarin when he played for Porto, so Conte must admire this guy a lot.

Also, if I had to compare Guarin and Naingollan, I would say Guarin is better in the offensive department. Missing out on Naingollan might prove a good thing for us in the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)