Mirko Vučinić (10 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
I'm seeing the bigger picture here. Sell Mirko by all means. It's the right time. And a Vucinic-Guarin exchange is actually sensible. But once again, Juve are preferring an athlete to a pure talent. The very reason why we don't succeed in Europe. We have enough of those. God knows we had them over the years. Now give me a Riquelme, a Pirlo, a Del Piero, stop giving me runners.
this brother speaketh troof

the amount of suck we produce in europe ain't gonna change with grinta

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Somewhere tohir has locked himself in his office curled up in a foetus position inside the fort he made from his sofa cushions, crying while branca pounds on his door wanting to find out what the fuck to do

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:D

It will happen at the end. Merda fucked up even more with trying to block it. They showed they are amateurs. :D
:beppe: will own their souls

I'm pretty sure we partly didnt get Floro Flores 3-4 years ago because the fans were so pissed :lol:
Sucko fucko

Both players pushing move

Guarin threatening not to turn up to training
pushing for move to juve :touched:

DDTS

Stankovic, our pre-season camp was RIDDLED with anti-Stankovic banners and chants nonstop.
it's a bit different if it's a thing over a period of time rather in an instant reaction within a couple of hrs and probably the same amount of time for the deal to be done

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Deal or not, Beppe Marotta is the fucking man.

- Made Inter management look like a joke.
- Ruined the relationship between Guarin and the fans
- Will definitely destabilize the whole team for a nice while.

Marotta. :delpiero:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Both players pushing move

Guarin threatening not to turn up to training
Guarin saying he won't present himself to inter training if this doesn't go through.
:lol:
Deal or not, Beppe Marotta is the fucking man.

- Made Inter management look like a joke.
- Ruined the relationship between Guarin and the fans
- Will definitely destabilize the whole team for a nice while.

Marotta. :delpiero:
:D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We play with more midfielders than strikers, we need a CM and they need a striker.

I think its a pretty fair deal IMO, I don't know why Inter fans are going crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)