Mirko Vučinić (13 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
could you imagine juve stopping a transfer because fans were 'angry'?

:lol: what a pathetic, pitiful and disgraceful excuse of a football 'club'
They did.

About 5 years ago. Can't remember the player off the top of my head, but he played for Inter, and even Nedved himself said that he would have been a good player for Juve.

I can't believe I don't remember him. Shit.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I can see what you mean and you do have a point.

However with Tevez and Llorente here we wouldn't play Mirko in Europe unless somebody gets injured. And it's not surprising if he wants to leave to get more minutes.

We were looking to get cash out of him now when he's 30yo and has best price before a huge drop. Getting a midfielder does make sense if we're sticking to this formation. He'd be a rotation play behind Pogba or Vidal, we wouldn't lose much of our current talent while we'd get depth in the middle.
I'm seeing the bigger picture here. Sell Mirko by all means. It's the right time. And a Vucinic-Guarin exchange is actually sensible. But once again, Juve are preferring an athlete to a pure talent. The very reason why we don't succeed in Europe. We have enough of those. God knows we had them over the years. Now give me a Riquelme, a Pirlo, a Del Piero, stop giving me runners.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'm seeing the bigger picture here. Sell Mirko by all means. It's the right time. And a Vucinic-Guarin exchange is actually sensible. But once again, Juve are preferring an athlete to a pure talent. The very reason why we don't succeed in Europe. We have enough of those. God knows we had them over the years. Now give me a Riquelme, a Pirlo, a Del Piero, stop giving me runners.
How about Kovačić-Vučinić straight swap? :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
And I fully agree with that.

But as for our middle, I like the things how they are. And having Pogba, Vidal, Pirlo, Asamoah, Marchisio and Guarin is fap worthy.

Get two talented wingers and let's role, I don't want to have Pepe there.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I don't know what to think about this deal. On one hand, Guarin is an interesting player, we need more depth in order to avoid seeing Padoin coming on of the bench but from the other hand Mirko is a very skillful player and the only worthy replacement for Carlitos. Consequently, I don't care what happens :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)